Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BC79er
    replied
    They never sent those to the app center, but this year they're hitting all 3 email addresses with them.

Leave a comment:

• neiowa
    replied
    I got questions to email address. 1099 showed up in application area. Nothing to mail center.

Leave a comment:

• BC79er
    replied
    Definitely a glitch then, DJs and 1199As aren't supposed to miss the Mail Center online. Being the software nerd, appears that it's all part of one component that emails both personal and app mail so if one went out the other should have too. Minus errors of course, but should be trackable on their end.

Leave a comment:

• firebill911
    replied
    Letter

We got an email to dept. email, but not one on our fema mail account.

Leave a comment:

• BC79er
    replied
    Sounds like at least one. I haven't checked back on DJs at all. firebill, did they get an email with a DJ also or just a letter?

Leave a comment:

• Casco18
    replied
    Computer Glitch?

Could this indicated another computer glitch like 2008?

Leave a comment:

• firebill911
    replied
    numbers

yes numbers match

Leave a comment:

• SLY4420
    replied
    I'm confused yet intrigued by whatever you're trying to say.

Do you have a 2010 Award Number posted on your 1199A?

Leave a comment:

• firebill911
    replied
    Numbers match

Yes EMW numbers match, but we got a denial in 07 for scba comp cascade etc, and then reapplied in 08 for same, then they called and said they had left over money from 07 and wanted to know if we wanted to go ahead with out 07 proposal, uhhh yah sure or someting like that.

Leave a comment:

• Casco18
    replied
    Award Numbers

Firebill,

Do the award numbers match on your; Denial letter, 1199A and 10Qs?

Leave a comment:

• firebill911
    replied
    10 ?'s

well after all that has happened I got our 10 ?'s this am and promptly sent in answers so I feeling pretty good, hope this seals a deal!

Leave a comment:

• onebugle
    replied
    Originally posted by firebill911 View Post
    after all this and pretty much giving up this year (2010) I got a 1199A update! Caught me off guard. My BC says I thought you said we got denied, well I could be wrong. So let me get this straight, got 1199A update and no 10 ?'s (yet), so I got a pretty good chance of getting an award?
    You are moving forward and your chances are getting better each step you complete.

Leave a comment:

• firebill911
    replied
    ha!

after all this and pretty much giving up this year (2010) I got a 1199A update! Caught me off guard. My BC says I thought you said we got denied, well I could be wrong. So let me get this straight, got 1199A update and no 10 ?'s (yet), so I got a pretty good chance of getting an award?

Leave a comment:

• firebill911
    replied
    Thanks

THanks for the info it sounds like wse got a DJ. Cant find it on portal and chief says he never recieved anything, i guess to verify maybe I will call help desk monday when i get back to work, even though im feeling like i just received a DJ =(!

Leave a comment:

• ktb9780
    replied
    Originally posted by firebill911 View Post
    I am lost my BC handed me a letter from FEMA, says dear AFG applicant: basically a bunch of political crap makes it sounds like they are giving me a DJ letter. OK i can live with that but after reading it 20 times it does not say I have been denied, even references my grant EMW-2010-03323. I have got no new mail on the portal. Please someone help.

the letter is from AFG C/O McKing Consulting Corp. signed by Catherine Patterson AFG grant Admin.

Kurt man sorry to hear about your back luck, i hope the best for you and your wife.
    Yep sounds like the Chief got the DJ, requested an explanation and then handed you what they said. Thanks for the words of encouragement, anyoen who knows me also knows I am one to never say die, so I just have to use my own advice to people and learn to think out of the box. I'll get through somehow.

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X