Aed and medical equipment narrative needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aed and medical equipment narrative needed

Anyone have a successfull narrative for medical equipment, AED's and extrication tools that they are willing to share. We are a rural dept 25 mins from transport ems and our First responder's equipment is old and obsolete. Any help would be greatly appriecated.

We have successful narratives for turnouts,pumper- tanker and Scba's. We will be willing to swap.

Originally posted by HornbeakFD View Post
    Anyone have a successfull narrative for medical equipment, AED's and extrication tools that they are willing to share. We are a rural dept 25 mins from transport ems and our First responder's equipment is old and obsolete. Any help would be greatly appriecated.

We have successful narratives for turnouts,pumper- tanker and Scba's. We will be willing to swap.
    Send me an email through my profile or post an email address and I can provide you narratives for AED's & extrication tools.

Comment

onebugle, could you please send me a copy. I'm intersted in extrication tools.
      [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by onebugle View Post
        Send me an email through my profile or post an email address and I can provide you narratives for AED's & extrication tools.
        [email protected]
        thanks for your help.

Comment

Check your emails.

Comment

Could I please have a copy for a AED narritive. Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by onebugle View Post
              Check your emails.

Could I also get a copy? Thanks

[email protected]

Comment

Me too... looking for AEDs for first responder unit.
                [email protected]

Thanks.

Comment

Everyone that requested a narrative has been emailed.

Comment

I got a email but didnt see how i can open it to see the narrartives?

Comment

Originally posted by volfireman034 View Post
                      I got a email but didnt see how i can open it to see the narrartives?
                      Send me an email through my profile instead of a private message. I cannot attach any documents through a private message.

Comment

I don't have what you might consider an "EMS equipment" grant, but we just got awarded some EMS equipment for rehab/assessing FF's. It included a cardiac monitor and CO-oximeter, but that's also a big chunk of what the costs for EMS equipment is. I did of course mention that we'd also use them for medical runs, which helped out on the cost/run numbers.

If you don't mind me asking, what exactly are you looking for in regards to EMS equipment? You might be able to tie it into the same kind of grant.

I don't mind sharing if you think it'd do you any good.

Comment

Part of the changes to NFPA 1901 was to require AED's on all fire apparatus. This now is an easy grant application to seek funding for because you have a standard that ties directly to it. Putting them on all the rigs is for our benefit but it has an additional benefit to the community by allowing them to be there for our medical responses as well.

Comment

That's what we put in for this year with the help of BC79er. No DJ yet or 1199 update. We also had a LODD at a neighboring department and hit on that as a need for each truck.

Comment

I have worked on 2 or 3 different applications over the past 2 program years and each time had AED's funded as a part of the NFPA 1901 compliance project.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X