question about final 6 month report for FEMA AFG grant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question about final 6 month report for FEMA AFG grant

This website is a real resource for our small department. Thanks so much for all the information.

We are approaching the one year anniversary of our first AFG grant for bunker gear. We are very pleased with our new gear and now we are anxious to finish up our adminstration of the grant. In particular, we wanted to finish our final 6 month performance reviews.

So I navigated to the Report(s) section under the Grant Management portion of the FEMA portal. There I clicked the link Programmatic Semi-annual Performance Report(s): expecting to see a link to a form but instead saw a link to view the first 6 month report and a sentence in red: You cannot create a Semi-Annual Performance Report at this time. You may have already submitted a report, a report is not due at this time, or your Final Performance Report has been approved. .

Does anybody know what this means? Our grant was issued last year on January 22. I assumed that we would/should be done this year by that same date this year. When we submitted our first 6 month review we got a form email saying that our second 6 month report would be available in the 11th month. We are two weeks into our 11th month. Any insights would be appreciated.

Tom.

Originally posted by thomastender View Post
    You cannot create a Semi-Annual Performance Report at this time. You may have already submitted a report, a report is not due at this time, or your Final Performance Report has been approved. .

Does anybody know what this means?
    Go to the source. If you have questions, ask them within the grant management website.
    "Nemo Plus Voluptatis Quam Nos Habant"
    sigpic
    The Code is more what you'd call "guidelines" than actual rules.

Comment

This website is a real resource for our small department. Thanks so much for all the information.

We are approaching the one year anniversary of our first AFG grant for bunker gear. We are very pleased with our new gear and now we are anxious to finish up our adminstration of the grant. In particular, we wanted to finish our final 6 month performance reviews.

So I navigated to the Report(s) section under the Grant Management portion of the FEMA portal. There I clicked the link Programmatic Semi-annual Performance Report(s): expecting to see a link to a form but instead saw a link to view the first 6 month report and a sentence in red: You cannot create a Semi-Annual Performance Report at this time. You may have already submitted a report, a report is not due at this time, or your Final Performance Report has been approved. .

Does anybody know what this means? Our grant was issued last year on January 22. I assumed that we would/should be done this year by that same date this year. When we submitted our first 6 month review we got a form email saying that our second 6 month report would be available in the 11th month. We are two weeks into our 11th month. Any insights would be appreciated.

Tom.
      As you are approaching the end of your POP you will not be doing another semi-annual report, but the Final Performace Report. Another semi-annual report would be only for those folks that requested and recieved an extension to their POP.

The Final Performance Report will show, but you have up to 90 days following the end of the POP to submit the report.

Comment

Thanks

Thanks... that makes sense.

Comment

Thanks... that makes sense.
          When the form is available you will find "Closeout Grant" in the drop down menu (Action Box) of the 2010 application.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
          Working...
          X