Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chiefmeyer301
    replied
    If memory serves correct we had aprox 285,000.00 including site work concrete and rock for lot. this should be close. not fancy but we love it.

Leave a comment:

• Clutchcargo1
    replied
    Originally posted by chiefmeyer301 View Post
    Midwestchief we put up a basic station in 2005. FBI buildings co got the bid i dont know if you have them out there to call on but if you do the sales rep should be able to pull the blue prints for ours. my contact e-mail here is [email protected]. send me a e-mail and will send dept info so rep can know how to look for. ours is 60x113 4 doors and big meeting/kitchen room. our old station would fit in our meeting room now. they done a very good job for us and did in good time frame. only change i would do is radio romm construction and placement let me know if i can help more as this was a big step for us at the time no one on dept or board of trustees had ever delt with this big of a project and fbi was great to work with.
    Not to be nosy... ok I'm nosy; What does a station that size cost?

I only ask 'cause our 10' tall doors, and 2 out of 4 bays are too short - which is limiting our selection of trucks. Our new tanker is 35 feet long and you have to swing two passes to get it into the street.

Brian

Leave a comment:

• chiefmeyer301
    replied
    Midwestchief we put up a basic station in 2005. FBI buildings co got the bid i dont know if you have them out there to call on but if you do the sales rep should be able to pull the blue prints for ours. my contact e-mail here is [email protected]. send me a e-mail and will send dept info so rep can know how to look for. ours is 60x113 4 doors and big meeting/kitchen room. our old station would fit in our meeting room now. they done a very good job for us and did in good time frame. only change i would do is radio romm construction and placement let me know if i can help more as this was a big step for us at the time no one on dept or board of trustees had ever delt with this big of a project and fbi was great to work with.

Leave a comment:

• MIDWESTCHIEF
    started a topic Volly Station Info

Volly Station Info

I am wondering if any of you small departments have floorplans of your stations. I am looking for something that will house 3 apparatuses, a training/meeting room, a restroom, and possibly an indoor water tank (can be overhead). We currently have a vacant corner lot with easy entry/exit from both sides set aside for this project. If you have diagrams and would prefer to email me directly, feel free to.

This is the best way to get ideas without traveling to every station in the nation. Let me know if there are things that you think you should have changed after it was built also.

Thanks
    Mike

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X