Boston area grant writing seminar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boston area grant writing seminar

Billerica Fire Department will host Brian Vickers for a one day grant writing seminar February 21, 2011.

Information can be found on website:

http://www.vickersconsultingservices...opschedule.htm

There is always something new participants leave with to add to grant writing "toolbox."
    Looking forward to a great seminar.

And I'm coming up on the 18th to do some other work in the area, so if anyone can't make this one email me (link on website) and I can try to work a location out in the great NE for Saturday too. Have Brian, will travel.
    Brian P. Vickers
    CEO - Vickers Consulting Services, Inc
    FH.com/Firehouse Mag Contributor
    www.helpmewithgrants.com
    www.facebook.com/vcsinc

Comment

Seminar Update

Hey All!

We're a week out and have seats still open for those interested. I've been in contact with Massachusetts 5th Congressional District Representative Niki Tsongas' Office who will be participating in the seminar. The Office representatives will provide up-to-date information to augment Brian Vickers' presentation along with answering grant related questions. A first question might be, "how new push to cut the Federal budget will affect

I'm finishing closing out a station back-up generator grant our dept was awarded thanks to training gained through a grant writing seminar.

Stay safe brothers. Look forward to meet participants.

Comment

With AFG funding being cut means that folks must bring their A+ games to the grant process. Competition will be extremely keen with top notch applications making it to the award rounds. Here is a great opportunity to learn from one of the best writers in the Country (I've been to 2 of Brian's seminars). Not only will you learn about the process, but gain new perspectives, think outside the box and be able to network with those in attendance. A small $$$$ investment could yield great dividends.

Comment

Originally posted by firedawg667 View Post
          I'm finishing closing out a station back-up generator grant our dept was awarded thanks to training gained through a grant writing seminar.
          I'm just curious...was your generator a 2009 award?

Comment

Originally posted by SLY4420 View Post
            I'm just curious...was your generator a 2009 award?
            Sly - you read my mind....

Comment

Yes the generator award was from 2009.

Comment

Brian,

Thanks for bringing a nice day along to the Northeast.....63 here today. Good thing I'm getting out of Dodge (LOL) you're dragging the cold air and snow in behind you.

Comment

Saw the snow possibility on the forecast for Monday. I'm staying too long, that's what the problem is. But coming up today was better than buying my own plane for a 2 day trip. So much for a certain merger being better for the passengers...
                  Brian P. Vickers
                  CEO - Vickers Consulting Services, Inc
                  FH.com/Firehouse Mag Contributor
                  www.helpmewithgrants.com
                  www.facebook.com/vcsinc

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse