Nashville Clan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RES81CUE View Post
    I am staying at Wingate Suites 615-884-9777 $89 a night... Looks like its about a mile from the embassy suites....
    if you had booked with Orbitz the guy with the suped up hover round would be bringing you a check for the difference.

Comment

Originally posted by WJVaughn View Post
      I am close enough that if you are going out as a gang one night I could probably meet up with you.
      There is little doubt in my mind that there will be an evening excursion!

Comment

Isn't there always DR. Sly?

Comment

It's the best medicine

Comment

Originally posted by Not2L84U2 View Post
            I booked at the Wyngate today for $69 a night. :-)
            $89/night for us it looks like. Thanks for the tip, both of you guys.

Comment

I booked mine through Travelocity, but when I checked both them and Orbitz had the 69 pricing which included a 30% discount. Hopefully by now, everyone has their lodging taken care of. See you all there!

Comment

Packing the Avalanche tonight folks and better half and I will be northward bound. I will be in hotel on Tuesday afternoon if anyone is looking for me call cell 863-287-3958. Bring a coat and umbrella, rain and some nippy temps forecast till next Friday.Syaing temp range from 30s at night to 60 in daytime so NO SNOW thank goodness!!!!CYA there!
                Kurt Bradley
                Fire/EMS/EMA Grant Consultant
                " Never Trade Skill for Luck"

Comment

Temps btw 30 and 60 sound like a nice warm up to me. Should be in the hotel by 7:00pm tuesday evening, assuming no flight delays.

Comment

Sounds like there might be 4 or 5 of us comming from Michigan. Anything above 32 degrees is a warm up for us.

Comment

I am in hotel will see nayone who is here at managers reception at 5:30 - 7:30.
                      Kurt Bradley

Comment

Originally posted by ktb9780 View Post
                        I am in hotel will see nayone who is here at managers reception at 5:30 - 7:30.
                        Wish I could be there Kurt.

Waiting on a new litter of Labradors anytime now , due tomorrow.
                        Hope everyone has a great time in Nashville!

Comment

The boys from Mich might hit a snow storm as they go south. As I sit in my office at work its a damn near a white out looking outside, but oh well thats WI.

Comment

Everyone appears to be here safe and sound. I left my liver in New Orleans but am in physically in Nashville!

Comment

Originally posted by SLY4420 View Post
                              Everyone appears to be here safe and sound. I left my liver in New Orleans but am in physically in Nashville!
                              How can you tell....you are probably seeing double or triple the people?

Comment

Well another AFG SS is in the books. Great group this year and some great information, ideas and experiences shared among a great group once again. Many thanks to all who attended and especially to Jon Sly, WJ Vaughn, Jeff Lebeda and Ryan Allison for acting as group leaders this year... your groups benefited I am quite sure from your guidance and experience. Looks like we are going to let Dr Sly act as our unofficial tour guide next year in his perennial stomping ground as the group voted to hit New Orleans next year; an excursion you are sure not to want to miss, so start planning now. Hey Morgan city ( Mark Stevens)? No excuses now, everybody asked where you were and so we decided to put it in your backyard next year.To all those who could not attend, you were missed so start planning early now.
                                Kurt Bradley

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse