Fire Prevention Grants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fire Prevention Grants

Applying for a laptop, projector and screen for fire prevention programs. Anyone have any input on this? We've been turned down twice for same project.

Thanks

You need a good program in place, not just a request for equipment ("toys").

Comment

Just thought I may apply for the FP&S grant. I am looking for a successful narrative for a Live-Fire Extinguisher Training prop to support our Public Education Program at the local school sytem. An age appropriate, hands on training prop could save lives once students become comfortable with a portable extinguisher. Integrated with flight or fight determination in the lesson plan. Any thoughts?
      Last edited by Clutchcargo1; 01-03-2011, 02:04 PM.

Comment

Fire Prevention

We are working on the same project. Need any help available on narrative for Fire Extinguisher training prop.

can sent to [email protected]

Thanks

Comment

Does anyone have a succesful FP&S narritive for a smokehouse trailer?

Comment

Have had an established Fire Prevention program for many years that talks to k-4th grades. Want to expand program to middle school 5th-8th. Need advice and or narratives that would get me new equipment and fire prevention programs. Thanks.

Comment

Allow me to state first and foremost that I'm not replying in an effort to sell our products. Our website has several fire grant success stories posted that you can read to get an idea of what elements should be included in your narratives. By law we are not allowed to tell you how to write a grant narrative or how to apply, but these posted stories share information on what other departments and organizations did to successfully apply for a FP & S grant. The link is http://www.bullexsafety.com/grant_assistance.aspx
              Hope this helps-

Comment

Originally posted by CVFD-14 View Post
                Does anyone have a succesful FP&S narritive for a smokehouse trailer?
                Do you mean a safety classroom type trailer for public education?
                "Nemo Plus Voluptatis Quam Nos Habant"
                sigpic
                The Code is more what you'd call "guidelines" than actual rules.

Comment

Originally posted by BullExCopywriter View Post
                  Allow me to state first and foremost that I'm not replying in an effort to sell our products.
                  That's a good thing because it saves me the time and effort of writing about how ineffective the ones I've used are.
                  sigpic

Comment

looking for sample narrative on fire safety trailer and fire extinguisher training. If any one can send I appreciate it. [email protected] thanks

Comment

I mean the type of trailer you can fill with "smoke" and kids can crawl through. Have seen them at several state fairs.

Comment

Originally posted by CVFD-14 View Post
                        I mean the type of trailer you can fill with "smoke" and kids can crawl through. Have seen them at several state fairs.
                        I'll see if I can grab a copy of ours from 2007.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DeputyMarshal View Post
                          That's a good thing because it saves me the time and effort of writing about how ineffective the ones I've used are.
                          The product is ineffective or the grant narratives provided by manufacturers?

Comment

Originally posted by Clutchcargo1 View Post
                            The product is ineffective or the grant narratives provided by manufacturers?
                            The products are ineffective.
                            sigpic

Comment

Smoke Alarm Grant

Anyone got a success smaoke alarm program grant narrative? Looking to launch one this year. Thanks

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X