Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• holiday wishes to all

someone had to start it.

Whatever the reason, I'm sure we all have something to be great full for this holiday season. I know I can think of a few.

Happy holidays everyone.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone. I hope everyone's holidays are filled with joy. Be safe and remember to spend time with your loved ones. Be thankful for what you and not sad for what you don't.

Remember our brother and sister firefighters and the men and women of the armed services in your prayes. Without those brave men and women we wouldn't be able to enjoy the lives we have.

Happy holidays everyone.

Comment

[QUOTE=Fortsutphen;1232492]Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone. I hope everyone's holidays are filled with joy. Be safe and remember to spend time with your loved ones. Be thankful for what you and not sad for what you don't.

Remember our brother and sister firefighters and the men and women of the armed services in your prayes. Without those brave men and women we wouldn't be able to enjoy the lives we have.

Happy holidays everyone.[/QUOTE

Blessings to all those who participate, help and share with others here. Your efforts help more than you know.

Have a great Christmas and an award-full New Year!

Comment

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone. As we sit with our families tonight/tommrrow please let us remember our brothers/sisters that have fallen this past year and thier families, and thank god we are safe.

Comment

From my family to yours......wishing everyone a very merry Christmas. For those that are protecting and serving our communities or our freedom.....BE Safe.

Comment

Merry Christmas to all of my fellow grant writers.
            May you all have a happy , safe ,healthy, and successful grant writing year in 2011.

Ed

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone!

Brian

Comment

Blessed days to all. You have all been my inspiration and I am so happy to wish you all Merry Christmas.
                May our presents continue to arrive from FEMA!
                Best to all
                Sandy

Comment

Since 2004 it has been my privilege and honor to meet the many individuals here who toil so selflessly within this country's fire service. We have been through lean times and bountiful times together here as we have all continually striven to keep ourselves and brethren safe in protecting and serving your respective communities.I participate in many forums and blogs with my work and I must say that the group that frequents this thread is far and above the most constructive and beneficial to each other; we all learn almost daily from each other and that is what this forum is all about.

My pledge to each and everyone of you is to always provide you with the soundest advice and information that I can, so that you may all "go home at the end of your shift" and return to your loved one's.Your's is an often thankless profession and I say to you in all sincerity, Thank You, for your daily sacrifices. May the coming year bring you prosperity, good health and joy!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to each and everyone of you!
                  Kurt Bradley
                  Fire/EMS/EMA Grant Consultant
                  " Never Trade Skill for Luck"

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse