Mike
    Email sent back.

Brian

Leave a comment:

• MIDWESTCHIEF
    replied
    Originally posted by Clutchcargo1 View Post
    Mike,
    Send me your email address and I will send you my narrative for the lockers.
    Brian
    Email sent, thank you.
    Mike

Leave a comment:

• Clutchcargo1
    replied
    Originally posted by MIDWESTCHIEF View Post
    How did you go about the lockers? We are adding on to our station and giving our 16 members a little more room than the 6X10 area they now have. This would definately help us out.

Mike
    Mike,
    Send me your email address and I will send you my narrative for the lockers.
    Brian
    Last edited by Clutchcargo1; 12-26-2010, 08:03 PM.

Leave a comment:

• MIDWESTCHIEF
    replied
    Good Job

Originally posted by Clutchcargo1 View Post
    We made Round 4! $49,172 federal share for 20 sets of new gear and new lockers. I am now waiting on a Brush Truck grant for my department and a new Tanker/Tender for another local department.

Brian
    How did you go about the lockers? We are adding on to our station and giving our 16 members a little more room than the 6X10 area they now have. This would definately help us out.

Mike

Leave a comment:

• Clutchcargo1
    replied
    We made Round 4! $49,172 federal share for 20 sets of new gear and new lockers. I am now waiting on a Brush Truck grant for my department and a new Tanker/Tender for another local department.

Brian

Leave a comment:

• utfd701
    replied
    Originally posted by rands1 View Post
    Shepherd Tri Township Fire Department
    Damn! Uh, I mean congrats to them!

Leave a comment:

• rands1
    replied
    Originally posted by utfd701 View Post
    Who was the other Dept?
    Shepherd Tri Township Fire Department

Leave a comment:

• utfd701
    replied
    After looking at the awards list for Michigan that my Senator sent me (only my department and one other was on it), I think that it may be another small round.
    Has any body else out there heard anything?
    Who was the other Dept?

Leave a comment:

• gmfire21
    replied
    Congrats!! we got our 1199a 2 weeks ago, also 10q, hopefully we will hear something this week too. what was your award # ... ours is 756

Leave a comment:

• rands1
    replied
    After looking at the awards list for Michigan that my Senator sent me (only my department and one other was on it), I think that it may be another small round.
    Has any body else out there heard anything?

Leave a comment:

• LVFD301
    replied
    We operate as a benevolent dictatorship. Committee works up the specs, makes the decisions, but I have finally yes or no say.

Keeps us in compliance with the things we need to be compliant with.

Leave a comment:

• medic190
    replied
    We have been working on the specs for about two weeks now. The current chief basically is letting me have free reins on this. Just as long as I stay within budget.
    As it should always be.... Congrats!

Leave a comment:

• rands1
    replied
    Originally posted by LVFD301 View Post
    Congrats - maybe you can spec the truck the way YOUR firefighters want it, before the new chief gets in there.
    We have been working on the specs for about two weeks now. The current chief basically is letting me have free reins on this. Just as long as I stay within budget.

Leave a comment:

• LVFD301
    replied
    Congrats - maybe you can spec the truck the way YOUR firefighters want it, before the new chief gets in there.

Leave a comment:

• rands1
    started a topic Round 4 AFG

Round 4 AFG

Just received an e-mail that we are being awarded for a new engine this Friday. This is going to be a MEEEEERY Cristmas to us.

Too bad my Chief is retiring at the end of the month. I have no clue who the new chief is. The township will not let him stay on until we get a new Chief. I have a feeling that I am going to have to deal directly with the township board on this one. I think that I will have to buy alot of asprin.

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X