RIP Operation Ranger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Operation Ranger

USSTC has decided not to offer the Operation Ranger program in 2011.

-dave

Originally posted by davepa View Post

-dave
    That's too bad. There were some interesting submissions with that project.

Congrats to all the lucky past awardees.

Makes it that much more special

Comment

Originally posted by davepa View Post

-dave
      Darn, tried 4 times with no success... Guess there's not gonna be a 3rd "third time's the charm" for me

Comment

An another worthy program bites the dust for us.That is such a shame. Maybe we can find a partner for Polaris to do this with. Putting that on my list of things to accomplish in 2011.
        Kurt Bradley
        Fire/EMS/EMA Grant Consultant
        " Never Trade Skill for Luck"

Comment

Originally posted by ktb9780 View Post
          An another worthy program bites the dust for us.That is such a shame. Maybe we can find a partner for Polaris to do this with. Putting that on my list of things to accomplish in 2011.
          Kurt since we were lucky in 2009 with this program, let me know if I can help in any way. This is a very valuable tool and has been used many times since delivery.

Comment

Originally posted by waterboy1 View Post
            Kurt since we were lucky in 2009 with this program, let me know if I can help in any way. This is a very valuable tool and has been used many times since delivery.
            We hit in 2008, likewise will pitch in to help revive this program. It was VERY beneficial to us.

Comment

Stay tuned folks, hard to reach anyone right now till after the holidays and then I will do some digging and we can try to find a way to rejuvenate this program if possible.
              Kurt Bradley

Comment

Keep on it Kurt, would love to get one of them for the departments around here.

Comment

Operation Ranger

Kurt - drop me a PM afetr holidays - I also have some ideas on how to keep this program alive

Comment

Originally posted by ktb9780 View Post
                    I hope you can. I remember you saying this program was on the brink last year. Hopefully, some new partners will step up. A great program for the fire service.

Brian

Comment

I know its a old thread but has anyone found a similar program yet?

Comment

I'm still trying and have not given up. I thought I had a partner worked out and was about to put the two f them together to form up a program and the new partner had an internal shift occur and had to back down. Still have not given up just need the right partnership. This is still a a very needed program out here, I have sen the good this program has done and it needs to be multiplied.
                        Last edited by ktb9780; 04-05-2015, 05:06 PM.
                        Kurt Bradley

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse