1199A Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1199A Question

I prepared a grant for a neighboring department. I am listed in the application as the preparer. In the application the contact information lists 2 members of that department. I just saw an 1199A for this 2010 grant. Will a hopefully future email with the 10 questions go to my email address or to one of the people listed under the contact information?

Sign back into the account and look at the profile information. That is the address that everything will go to first. If they don't hear from anyone there they will move down the line and contact the members listed as contacts from my understanding.

Congrats!

Comment

This year it seems to have been that the 10Qs are going to all contacts listed, presumably to help move things along quicker. All of the ones I have received have been sent to all 3 contacts. Sent to primary user, with CC to secondaries.

Comment

Originally posted by SLY4420 View Post
        This year it seems to have been that the 10Qs are going to all contacts listed, presumably to help move things along quicker. All of the ones I have received have been sent to all 3 contacts. Sent to primary user, with CC to secondaries.
        That's how ours was done. I was listed as the "To" and the other two contacts as "cc".

Comment

Originally posted by Catch22 View Post
          That's how ours was done. I was listed as the "To" and the other two contacts as "cc".
          I think it depends on the grant consultant our 10q's went to the primary contact and the second aternate they skipped the first alternate.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
          Working...
          X