Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2010 Award Notifications

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Just received a call from congresswoman Betty Sutton that our department will be notified of our 2010 AFG grant on Friday.

    We are getting a mobile live fire training trailer, 8 guys to FF2, 5 guys to FF1 and 3 fire instructors.

    Total grant was for $195,000.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by volff1170 View Post
      Just received a call from congresswoman Betty Sutton that our department will be notified of our 2010 AFG grant on Friday.

      We are getting a mobile live fire training trailer, 8 guys to FF2, 5 guys to FF1 and 3 fire instructors.

      Total grant was for $195,000.
      that sounds like a great grant, congrats!
      John & Sheila
      McMechen Volunteer Fire Department
      "Always Ready Always Faithful"

      www.mcmechenvfd.com
      [email protected]

      Comment


      • Just saw my departments name on the award list for the first time. This is my first grant along with my departments first grant. Looks like we will be getting new turnouts with scba. Thanks for all y'all help throughout the process.

        Comment


        • A nice dump of vehicles today.... now were spending money!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by cvfd View Post
            Just saw my departments name on the award list for the first time. This is my first grant along with my departments first grant. Looks like we will be getting new turnouts with scba. Thanks for all y'all help throughout the process.
            Congrats CVFD. That first one is always exciting. Of course the 4th and 5th ones are too.

            Comment


            • Quite a load of vehicles today. Congrats to all winners.
              Kurt Bradley
              Fire/EMS/EMA Grant Consultant
              " Never Trade Skill for Luck"

              Comment


              • Senator phone call!

                Just got phone call from Senator Schumer's office - Getting awarded Friday, $530,823 regional communications grant to help 7 Western New York fire companies and upgrade dispatch to 400 mHz!

                Next couple of rounds are on me!

                Comment


                • Just heard it on the morning news this am, a local department that I helped with their grant was awarded! Its great news for them as they really operate on a limited budget. Awarded for hose, nozzles, LDH, adaptors, deck gun etc.

                  Comment


                  • Narrative

                    Congrats on the award! Any chance you could share that narrative? We are submitting for those items on our 2011 application. If possible, email to [email protected]. Much appreciated!

                    Comment


                    • Received the phone call from Senator Sherrod Brown's office today, 41k for breathing air compressor & fill station.

                      Still have another application hanging on, no 1199A, no DJ....

                      Comment


                      • Got an e mail today from the senator's office. 102k for to gear, lockers, pagers, washer and dryer.

                        Comment


                        • Found out that we are getting $51,000 for 2 TICS and an EMT Basic class w/equipment and maniquins this Friday

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by mrosen23 View Post
                            Just got phone call from Senator Schumer's office - Getting awarded Friday, $530,823 regional communications grant to help 7 Western New York fire companies and upgrade dispatch to 400 mHz!

                            Next couple of rounds are on me!
                            Hey a big one! Well done.

                            Comment

                            300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

                            Collapse

                            Upper 300x250

                            Collapse

                            Taboola

                            Collapse

                            Leader

                            Collapse
                            Working...
                            X