2010 10Qs are here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chief14oc View Post
    Just received our 10Q's about 5 minutes ago. Once again thank you my friend Kurt!
    As always my pleasure. Looks like a Merry Xmas for your department also.
    Kurt Bradley
    Fire/EMS/EMA Grant Consultant
    " Never Trade Skill for Luck"

Comment

We got our questions today at 1535hrs eastern time. You all have been very helpful through these grant seasons. Thanks to all.

Comment

Got the 10Q on my vehicle grant today. Has anyone priced tankers lately? We'll be looking for a tandem axle 3000-3500gal tanker if awarded.

Comment

10q Brush Truck

The 10q for our brush truck came in this afternoon at 17:07.

Comment

Originally posted by joehale2317 View Post
            Got the 10Q on my vehicle grant today. Has anyone priced tankers lately? We'll be looking for a tandem axle 3000-3500gal tanker if awarded.
            Way to go Joe; isn't that a "daily double" for your depart this year?
            Kurt Bradley

Comment

Originally posted by kd5smn View Post
              The 10q for our brush truck came in this afternoon at 17:07.
              Excellent Aaron!
              Kurt Bradley

Comment

10Q came this morning for $111,000 combined rehab trailer and portable cascade system! Sure would be a very Merry Christmas if the announcement came out this month - pretty please DHS!

Comment

Originally posted by ktb9780 View Post
                  Way to go Joe; isn't that a "daily double" for your depart this year?
                  Yes it is Kurt. This will be our first vehicle through AFG. Thanks again for your seminar in Kansas a few years ago. I was O-fer prior to taking your class, but we've been awarded every year since then- that makes four AFG grants to date. I think that pretty much speaks for itself.

Comment

Got the questions today for 4 sets of turnouts, 15 IFSTA manuals, ldh hose roller, LDh hydrant valves, gas monitor, and hydrant tester. Our hose was reduced to zero on the request, but not going to complain. Grant total about $20,000.

Comment

about time was getting worried

we have had a award # for 10 weeks but 10Q came this yesterday morning for $64,666 for my 2nd department (Sherrard VFD), looks like new hose, adapters, Portable Deluge Sets and much more!
                      John & Sheila
                      McMechen Volunteer Fire Department
                      "Always Ready Always Faithful"

www.mcmechenvfd.com
                      [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by mcmechenvfd View Post
                        we have had a award # for 10 weeks but 10Q came this yesterday morning for $64,666 for my 2nd department (Sherrard VFD), looks like new hose, adapters, Portable Deluge Sets and much more!
                        Congratulations John, glad to see you having success and "paying it forward".
                        Kurt Bradley

Comment

Just received our 10Q's this morning! Ops $34,000. All new extrication equipment. Attended Kurt's class in Waterford, been paying off ever since. Thanks Kurt! And John for hosting!

Comment

Originally posted by utfd701 View Post
                            Just received our 10Q's this morning! Ops $34,000. All new extrication equipment. Attended Kurt's class in Waterford, been paying off ever since. Thanks Kurt! And John for hosting!
                            David so glad to see you being once again successful, congratulations. Will email you later today.
                            Kurt Bradley

Comment

Got mine today!

A 44K extrication equipment grant which was reduced by 2.6K due to limits on power unit and spreader costs. I can live with that reduction.

Comment

Recieved 10 Q for our Extrication equipment request. We were reduced from 44K to 41.6K due to spreader and power unit costs being over the limit. We will live with the reduction. Recieved the 1199 about three weeks ago. New question on the list about whether we had to buy the equipment on an emergency basis after our request was made.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X