No announcement yet.

2010 10Qs are here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning Kurt, in response to your last post. I beleive I recevied my 1199a at the sametime as some of yours however, I have not received the 10 questions as of yet.

Still hanging in there !!

Comment

Originally posted by dplanter View Post
      Good morning Kurt, in response to your last post. I beleive I recevied my 1199a at the sametime as some of yours however, I have not received the 10 questions as of yet.

Still hanging in there !!
      Also received our 1199a some time ago......no questions yet.

Comment

Got the 1199a during the first batch released, and got the questions on Friday at 1600 hrs, sent back in at 1610 hrs.

Comment

Originally posted by Limeforever View Post
          Got the 1199a during the first batch released, and got the questions on Friday at 1600 hrs, sent back in at 1610 hrs.
          Man you're getting slow!!

earl

Comment

10 questions for Waterford

Waterford Fire received our 10 questions to my FD email on Friday. 1048AM. We had our 1199 a couple of months ago.

$40,000 for a new fill station! Alright!!!

Comment

Earl,

It's this dang coffee we fix here in Kentucky, just don't have the zip you got in yours up north. I will have checked out early this year when we get this one done. The only app. grant I put in was shot down last week with the DJ releases, I knew from the beginning it had a snowballs chance, but I thought that Kurt might be close by and bring one of the cold fronts along with him. The knowledge that has been passed along to me here on the boards has let me take it easy the last few years with me being finished up before the first ten rounds. I appreciate all of the input and feedback be it ever so humbling sometimes. I also appreciate the random followups on your post, always keeps things in perspective.

Comment

Award starting date??

Originally posted by onebugle View Post
                1) On average the 10 q's appear about 1-2 weeks after the 1199A has posted, but there have been cases where the q's have taken more than a month to appear.

2) Awards occur weekly on Fridays. Once in a while they will skip a week to catch up, holidays etc.

3) Remember an 1199A is a potential indicator of an award not a guarantee. Yes, there have been instances where the 1199A has posted and has resulted in no award.

4) 99.9% of the time an 1199A means that the application made it to peer review. We have seen a couple of postings this year where the department has recieved an 1199A and just recieved a computer DJ. Still remains to be seen if that was in error.
                Any ideas when the awards will start rolling out??

Comment

First or second week of December is the current plan. Probably won't be earlier because of the red tape with the bank accounts and whatnot and the holiday, but don't see it being later either since the Q's are out.
                  Brian P. Vickers
                  CEO - Vickers Consulting Services, Inc
                  FH.com/Firehouse Mag Contributor
                  www.helpmewithgrants.com
                  www.facebook.com/vcsinc

Comment

Originally posted by geefireman View Post
                    Any ideas when the awards will start rolling out??
                    On average awards start about 2-4 weeks after the q's come out. Whether this will happen depends if the AFG gets its funding into their accounts any time soon.

Comment

Got my 1199 in the first batch with everyone else, but still no questions. Will there be more batches of questions to come out? What should I expect?

Comment

Originally posted by cvfd View Post
                        Got my 1199 in the first batch with everyone else, but still no questions. Will there be more batches of questions to come out? What should I expect?
                        I was told that they have just started to contact grantees, so my best suggestion is to be patient and hold on, it will come.

Comment

Ok, after reading all, I have a question. Has it happened that you could get a 1199, no 10q then get awarded?

Comment

Originally posted by rvfd1145 View Post
                            Ok, after reading all, I have a question. Has it happened that you could get a 1199, no 10q then get awarded?
                            I would think that is very highly unlikley, but as we know anything can happen.

Comment

No, they have to have the responses on file that the terms of the grant are being accepted. They've made some phone calls to get them when the emails never went through, but they have to be answered at some point.
                              Brian P. Vickers
                              CEO - Vickers Consulting Services, Inc
                              FH.com/Firehouse Mag Contributor
                              www.helpmewithgrants.com
                              www.facebook.com/vcsinc

Comment

Originally posted by rvfd1145 View Post
                                Somebody reported an instance of an errant 1199a a couple of years ago--that is, they got an 1199a but didn't end up being awarded, and it turned out to be a mis-click of some kind at DHS.

But as the esteemed Mr. Vickers said, the ten questions must be answered before they can proceed.
                                “I am more than just a serious basketball fan. I am a life-long addict. I was addicted from birth, in fact, because I was born in Kentucky.”
                                ― Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X