Anyone need any used turnout gear?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone need any used turnout gear?

I have a department that has 20 sets of PBI used turnouts still in fairly decent shape that they are willing to give away if anyone has interest. Any takers?
    Kurt Bradley
    Fire/EMS/EMA Grant Consultant
    " Never Trade Skill for Luck"

You might see if you could check in with the Sissonville, WV fire department. One of their three stations burned a couple weeks back.
    “I am more than just a serious basketball fan. I am a life-long addict. I was addicted from birth, in fact, because I was born in Kentucky.”
    ― Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by EastKyFF View Post
      You might see if you could check in with the Sissonville, WV fire department. One of their three stations burned a couple weeks back.
      I'll try to make contact. Thanks.
      Kurt Bradley

Comment

well that did not take long. Less than an hour and I have 3 departments wanting it. Glad to see it going where it is needed. Thanks folks it's gone!
        Kurt Bradley

Comment

I've still got some gear and airpaks a certain someone is supposed to have picked already, Blake you still want this stuff or should I put it up for grabs here?

Comment

Originally posted by OsbornFPD View Post
            I've still got some gear and airpaks a certain someone is supposed to have picked already, Blake you still want this stuff or should I put it up for grabs here?
            I was just working today on getting up there.... Got a couple of departments that really need it down here! Got to go to Des Moines for a project too - have to pickup some rooms of furniture to burn....

Comment

no problem, call me when you're coming, I'm usually not far away

Comment

hi figured i would tag onto this message. We received a grant for new scba and have 12 msa pacs(elephant trunks) but better than wet rag over your mouth that would be glad to find a new home for. all should be checked and tested and need bottles for all. had couple inquiry's from another web page but no one showed for them so fig would post here. just like to get out of station asap if pos. please come and getem. pm me or my other e-mail is [email protected]
                Randy Meyer Chief S.T.F.P.D.

Comment

I have sent you a Email

Comment

I have a few pairs of turnouts as well. They are non NFPA compliant because of age, they are about 15 years old. However they were used by our Fire Investigation team and haven't seen any heavy duty use (maybe a few coffee and / or jelly donut stains!). They are in Central New York. Email if interested. I will ship them if you pay the shipping. [email protected]
                    Sorry, looks like they are all taken.
                    Last edited by 99mtk35; 12-01-2010, 08:52 PM.

Comment

Helmets

If anyone has any traditional stle black helmets we have a department here that could use some. They have had a very rough go trying to get oout on their own! Any help would be appreiciated i'm sure.

Comment

i am looking for a set to use for a fire engine club i am joining. can anyone help?

thanks,
                        matt

Comment

i am looking to buy a used set of turnout gear. pants size i am looking for is 34 x 26 or 34 x 28. coat i have a 36 chest and a 34 sleeve. please send pics and price.

thanks,

matt

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                          Working...