Fatal flaw in my 2010 AFG?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leedsfighting17 View Post
    I knew they couldn't change it. And yeah I just noticed its a percentage not the number of firefighters. Just wasn't sure if there was anything worth trying. I'd hate to lose out on the grant over 1 typo.
    Yea.... those of us in NJ are aware of that problem.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/08/26/ny.../26njrace.html
    I am now a past chief and the views, opinions, and comments are mine and mine alone. I do not speak for any department or in any official capacity. Although, they would be smart to listen to me.

"The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on the list."

"When tempted to fight fire with fire, remember that the Fire Department usually uses water."

Comment

I made a similar mistake with mine, I had paid instead of volunteer. A very helpful AFG agent contacted me and told me no worries. I was really relieved. Also, did you ask for some funds for training on the TIC? If so the 1% may help. I am not sure. I try not to worry about the scoring once it is submitted because there is nothing that can be done at that point as I abruptly found out.

Also it is best to use IE when filling out the app, as I found out and have been told by the same AFG agent.

Comment

Originally posted by BSFD9302 View Post
        I made a similar mistake with mine, I had paid instead of volunteer. A very helpful AFG agent contacted me and told me no worries. I was really relieved.
        It's certainly possible that this had no affect on your overall score, but when they start down the list, remember that there are funding limits for career and volunteer agencies. It is certainly possible that this would affect your chance at funding.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
        Working...
        X