DHS website problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DHS website problem

Anyone else having a problem logging into the DHS e-grant site ?

just logged in a few minutes ago with no problems.
    Checking for 1199"s

Comment

Still can't get in

Comment

I haven't been able to log in all afternoon. I figure everybody trying to get last minute SAFER grants in, probably crashed the system

Comment

My browser (IE8) reports that DHS does not have a current 'Secure Site' Certificate.

This occurred earlier today.

Check your Security level on your browser. Change it to Medium to Medium-High and you should be able to get in.
          HAVE PLAN.............WILL TRAVEL

Comment

Originally posted by PaladinKnight View Post
            My browser (IE8) reports that DHS does not have a current 'Secure Site' Certificate.

This occurred earlier today.

Check your Security level on your browser. Change it to Medium to Medium-High and you should be able to get in.
            I've been getting the secure certificate message for about a week, just click continue and it opens.

Comment

Originally posted by islandfire03 View Post
              I've been getting the secure certificate message for about a week, just click continue and it opens.

Some browsers will not report this issue. They just block it if the Security Level is set to High.

I wasn't aware they were having that issue over the last week. I either didn't see it or IE8 was set to accept it. I used a different machine today for the SAFER App and realized it.

Comment

I use Safari on my Mac at home and firefox on the station computers.

Comment

I'm using firefox and it will not let me in. Friday was the first day I had a problem, and have been checking it everyday since the 1199's started. I tried IE and it just directs me to a search page. Tried my daughters computer and was able to get in by clicking continue when the security message came up.

Comment

I havent been able to get in either.
                    Switched from Firefox to IE and IE will let you continue through the certificate error.
                    Jeremy (bigj164019) - FireFighter-I/Paramedic
                    Fraternal Order of Paramedics Society
                    Member Firehouse.com I.A.C.O.J. EMS Bureau

"Live for today, because yesterdays are over, and tomorrows may never come"!

Comment

Neither browser works for me since last night. I thought it was temporary until I tried again today...
                      Attached Files

Comment

I looked at it again. The Certificate expired on Sept 17, 2010 @ 0001 hours.
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by PaladinKnight; 09-18-2010, 02:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PaladinKnight View Post
                          I looked at it again. The Certificate expired on Sept 17, 2010 @ 0001 hours.
                          If you get this and want to get in, just click on continue anyhow. It will take you right in. This is what I see using explorer, and the other message using Firefox

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X