• Time
  • Show
Clear All
    onebugle
    MembersZone Subscriber

• onebugle
    replied
    Originally posted by CTJAKE View Post
    When will the next round of DJ's come out? Will there be anymore 1199A's?
    Probably any time for the DJ's as they were being processed a couple of weeks ago and there is less than 25% remaining in funding.

Still more 1199A's to come, but probably a small amount will happen.

Leave a comment:

• CTJAKE
    Forum Member

• CTJAKE
    replied
    When will the next round of DJ's come out? Will there be anymore 1199A's?

Leave a comment:

• Medicc315
    Forum Member

• Medicc315
    replied
    I know I am still waiting to see if I get an 1199 for a truck. I got my turndown sometime back for equipment. So still sitting with fingers crossed that our truck still has an oppurtunity

Leave a comment:

• BC79er
    Forum Member

• BC79er
    replied
    Not sure when they were posted but 3 more SAFER R&R 1199As discovered today. At least that's moving, should be more AFG movement shortly too to finish up the 2010 go-round.

Leave a comment:

• BC79er
    Forum Member

• BC79er
    replied
    Still some left supposedly.

Leave a comment:

• laddercapt2092
    Forum Member

• laddercapt2092
    replied
    any idea if all of the 1199 were sent out?

Leave a comment:

• mitchkrat
    Forum Member

• mitchkrat
    replied
    This is why I'm confused

Originally posted by Pelican631 View Post
    Gives me a little hope. Mine is also a laundry list this year, but I'm hoping the low dollar amount (less than $25k) pulls it through. Moral dilemma of asking for some non-related stuff that we actually need and decreasing our chances or asking for a bunch of stuff we can live without just to avoid a the "laundry list" stigma. Hope is wearing thin though at this point.

Andy
    The past few years have taken more of a laundry list approach (intercoms, rural water supply equipment, ect) - always in the $30~40 k range and always got the last round of dear johns after peer review.

This year cut it down to just rural water supply (low level strainers, gated jumbo wye, clappered simese, turbo draft, LDH adapters) and cut it down to $18k and didn't make it past the computer. Same run #'s, budget, ect.

I requested a repsonse - got one on my vehicle grant but never got one on my ops grant.

Leave a comment:

• Pelican631
    Forum Member

• Pelican631
    replied
    Originally posted by neiowa View Post
    Just found that got questions last week. Nothing in the "Mail Center".
    1099 posted. EMW-2010-FO-06019

Big time laundry list. No other way to look it. So apparently can work.
    Gives me a little hope. Mine is also a laundry list this year, but I'm hoping the low dollar amount (less than $25k) pulls it through. Moral dilemma of asking for some non-related stuff that we actually need and decreasing our chances or asking for a bunch of stuff we can live without just to avoid a the "laundry list" stigma. Hope is wearing thin though at this point.

Andy

Leave a comment:

• steelman
    Forum Member

• steelman
    replied
    FYI - 1199a update found on Feb 26, received 10 questions late afternoon today March 8.........10 day turn-around......

Leave a comment:

• BC79er
    Forum Member

• BC79er
    replied
    Can is always possible but 1 out of 5000 isn't really the odds you want to follow. Just like we got 2 rural clients their 100ft platforms by winning the suburban/rural argument, but 99.9% of the time won't work. Needles can be threaded but pretty sure there is a lot more evidence that you don't want to do that, ie a bunch of folks in here with computer denials.

Leave a comment:

• NDRural FF
    Forum Member

• NDRural FF
    replied
    neiowa, any chance i can get a copy of your narrative with that project?

Leave a comment:

• onebugle
    MembersZone Subscriber

• onebugle
    replied
    Originally posted by neiowa View Post

Portables, mobiles, pagers, mobile data terminals, TIC, quick attack monitors, hose pressure tester, hose jackets, hose clamps, hose ramps, hose washers, LDH 5" and 6", all manner LDH adapters etc, 1-3/4" and 2-1/2" hose.

Nothing in the questions about reductions in item req,, qty, or price. Where do these appear (if any)?
    For the most part any reductions would come as part of the q's. There have been cases where those reductions came under a seperate email after the original q's were submitted.

Leave a comment:

• neiowa
    MembersZone Subscriber

• neiowa
    replied

Portables, mobiles, pagers, mobile data terminals, TIC, quick attack monitors, hose pressure tester, hose jackets, hose clamps, hose ramps, hose washers, LDH 5" and 6", all manner LDH adapters etc, 1-3/4" and 2-1/2" hose.

Nothing in the questions about reductions in item req,, qty, or price. Where do these appear (if any)?

Leave a comment:

• BC79er
    Forum Member

• BC79er
    replied
    If by 'other stuff' you mean the fittings to go with the hose then it's not hurting anything for the reason you mentioned, hose being useless without the other stuff. Mostly 2010 is a case of 1/3rd less award money compared to 2009 but lots of hose/fittings apps have been/are being funded.

Leave a comment:

• CFD-Paul
    Forum Member

• CFD-Paul
    replied
    We are waiting to hear on our 2011 grant, we have been succesful for the last three years. This year we applied to upgrade to 5" from our current 3" hose. Unfortunately with having everything set up for 3" we had to apply for all new adapters, fitting, and numerous other pieces of equipment. Our grant was basically half hose and half miscellaneous equipment for a total of 98,000. I am starting to believe that all the other equipment is what may be preventing us from getting our grant award this year. I am keeping my fingers crossed that we still get an award, but just wanted to get some opinions about my opinion. Also is there any one out there that may have been in a similar situation to us? If we would apply for only the hose it would sit there with us not being able to use it, and I don't think we would get an award for all the fittings. I have discussed with the officers that maybe try for a half conversion through the grant and hopeful budget for the othe half, but it would create a SOG nightmare for us, with having to buy fittings to use for a short time to convert the 3" to the 5". Currently we rely on our mutual aid partners to supply us with those fittings when in that situation. Just looking for some advice, sorry to be longwinded.

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X