No announcement yet.

2010 1199A - They're here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FYI - 1199a update found on Feb 26, received 10 questions late afternoon today March 8.........10 day turn-around......

Comment

• Originally posted by neiowa View Post
      Just found that got questions last week. Nothing in the "Mail Center".
      1099 posted. EMW-2010-FO-06019

Big time laundry list. No other way to look it. So apparently can work.
      Gives me a little hope. Mine is also a laundry list this year, but I'm hoping the low dollar amount (less than $25k) pulls it through. Moral dilemma of asking for some non-related stuff that we actually need and decreasing our chances or asking for a bunch of stuff we can live without just to avoid a the "laundry list" stigma. Hope is wearing thin though at this point.

Andy

Comment

• This is why I'm confused

Originally posted by Pelican631 View Post
        Gives me a little hope. Mine is also a laundry list this year, but I'm hoping the low dollar amount (less than $25k) pulls it through. Moral dilemma of asking for some non-related stuff that we actually need and decreasing our chances or asking for a bunch of stuff we can live without just to avoid a the "laundry list" stigma. Hope is wearing thin though at this point.

Andy
        The past few years have taken more of a laundry list approach (intercoms, rural water supply equipment, ect) - always in the $30~40 k range and always got the last round of dear johns after peer review.

This year cut it down to just rural water supply (low level strainers, gated jumbo wye, clappered simese, turbo draft, LDH adapters) and cut it down to $18k and didn't make it past the computer. Same run #'s, budget, ect.

I requested a repsonse - got one on my vehicle grant but never got one on my ops grant.

Comment

• any idea if all of the 1199 were sent out?

Comment

• Still some left supposedly.
            Brian P. Vickers
            CEO - Vickers Consulting Services, Inc
            FH.com/Firehouse Mag Contributor
            www.helpmewithgrants.com
            www.facebook.com/vcsinc

Comment

• Not sure when they were posted but 3 more SAFER R&R 1199As discovered today. At least that's moving, should be more AFG movement shortly too to finish up the 2010 go-round.
              Brian P. Vickers
              CEO - Vickers Consulting Services, Inc
              FH.com/Firehouse Mag Contributor
              www.helpmewithgrants.com
              www.facebook.com/vcsinc

Comment

• I know I am still waiting to see if I get an 1199 for a truck. I got my turndown sometime back for equipment. So still sitting with fingers crossed that our truck still has an oppurtunity

Comment

• When will the next round of DJ's come out? Will there be anymore 1199A's?

Comment

• Originally posted by CTJAKE View Post
                    When will the next round of DJ's come out? Will there be anymore 1199A's?
                    Probably any time for the DJ's as they were being processed a couple of weeks ago and there is less than 25% remaining in funding.

Still more 1199A's to come, but probably a small amount will happen.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X