X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just found one for hose no reduction

Comment

Originally posted by jam24u View Post
      They must be getting very close to sending out award notifications. Maybe next Friday after all.
      Still have to send out the q's before awards can be made. Once those drop probably be about 2 weeks after that for the first awards to appear.

Comment

Just found a 2010 award number under the 2009 link....Hose Grant for a neighboring department...YEAH....Congrats Sherrard VFD!
        John & Sheila
        McMechen Volunteer Fire Department
        "Always Ready Always Faithful"

www.mcmechenvfd.com
        [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by HazmatLT50 View Post
          I got an 1199a tonight for Hose/Appliances/Nozzles/AEDs....right as I finished my last SAFER application with 2 seconds remaining... I know I know....

P.S. no reductions as of yet... waiting to hear...
          What was your grant number? Just currious how many applicants

Comment

I posted in the other thread but will put it here also.

Rcvd 1199a for a 4X4 Quick Attack with CAFS for my dept. 225k with no reduction so far

Comment

Originally posted by mmcneill View Post
              I posted in the other thread but will put it here also.

Rcvd 1199a for a 4X4 Quick Attack with CAFS for my dept. 225k with no reduction so far
              Holy Mackeral!!

I thought the max on quick attacks was $127,500. You wanna tell us whose sister from AFG you married?

Comment

Originally posted by jam24u View Post
                Holy Mackeral!!

I thought the max on quick attacks was $127,500. You wanna tell us whose sister from AFG you married?
                He has CAFS on it jam24u and the key here is "no reduction yet"; that still may be to come when he gets his 10 questions. Hope he survives without he reduction though, I would like to see that "possibility" of a maximum award rise up for these type trucks.
                Kurt Bradley
                Fire/EMS/EMA Grant Consultant
                " Never Trade Skill for Luck"

Comment

Originally posted by ktb9780 View Post
                  He has CAFS on it jam24u and the key here is "no reduction yet"; that still may be to come when he gets his 10 questions. Hope he survives without he reduction though, I would like to see that "possibility" of a maximum award rise up for these type trucks.
                  Kurt your right..None so FAR..While I hope we do not get a reduction ...it will be interesting to see what happens!

Comment

Originally posted by mmcneill View Post
                    Kurt your right..None so FAR..While I hope we do not get a reduction ...it will be interesting to see what happens!
                    Yep just gotta wait em out to see what they say. Good luck to you.
                    Kurt Bradley

Comment

Too excited - new 1199A for a combined rehab & mobile fill station trailer! Felt like we went a little outside the box with this request, so very glad to see DHS saw our way of thinking!

Thats nice.....glad to know that a tier 2 or 3 vehicle has been almost awarded. Thought that tier 1's were the priority, especially since there are so many departments out there with old apparatus to run the frontline calls or none at all.

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyMan29 View Post
                        Too excited - new 1199A for a combined rehab & mobile fill station trailer! Felt like we went a little outside the box with this request, so very glad to see DHS saw our way of thinking!

Thats nice.....glad to know that a tier 2 or 3 vehicle has been almost awarded. Thought that tier 1's were the priority, especially since there are so many departments out there with old apparatus to run the frontline calls or none at all.
                        Money man if it was a trailer I don't think it is not considered a vehicle so the Tier priority would not be changed.
                        Kurt Bradley

Comment

Thanks Kurt

Comment

2 questions.

1: Most of the recent chatter has been about 1199As. Has anybody seen any recent reductions to their budgets (i.e., within the past 2 weeks)?

2: Has anybody received a reduction and/or an 1199A for a vehicle exhaust system or generator? (I know these are lower priority)

-dave

Comment

Oh, my. Look at that.

An 1199A, and no reduction (yet).

If this really, truly happens, it'll be my first successful vehicle grant.

Thanks again for your class, Kurt!

Comment

Originally posted by 3rdFloor View Post
                                Oh, my. Look at that.

An 1199A, and no reduction (yet).

If this really, truly happens, it'll be my first successful vehicle grant.

Thanks again for your class, Kurt!
                                Congrats to you ( refresh my memory though, there were a few students in Portland). LOL!
                                Kurt Bradley

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse