No announcement yet.

2010 1199A - They're here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If the 1199a's are dropping, when is the first round expected to be announced?

Comment

Originally posted by ENG5TRK View Post
      If the 1199a's are dropping, when is the first round expected to be announced?
      It usually, and I use that word cautiously, given the last 2 years of AFG , follows within 3-4 weeks of the 1199as starting to be updated.
      Kurt Bradley
      Fire/EMS/EMA Grant Consultant
      " Never Trade Skill for Luck"

Comment

Got an 1199 this morning, didnt see it yesterday. 1 down.... many to go.

Comment

Did you get the automated e-mail this morning or found an update today?

Comment

No email. Just noticed the 2010 number on our old 1199.

Comment

How quick do they typically move on these? We just got our first ever 1199A last Friday, faxed it in on Monday, and I had an automated response on Tuesday that it was processed.

Comment

Originally posted by CordovaFire View Post
                No email. Just noticed the 2010 number on our old 1199.
                I saw it last night Dean. Congrats!
                Kurt Bradley
                Fire/EMS/EMA Grant Consultant
                " Never Trade Skill for Luck"

Comment

Just found this, was not there yesterday Reference Award Number: EMW-2010-FO-02XXX

Comment

Happy Dance

Too excited - new 1199A for a combined rehab & mobile fill station trailer! Felt like we went a little outside the box with this request, so very glad to see DHS saw our way of thinking!

Comment

Congrats grits...the request for my department this year is WAY outside of the box. I guess there's hope for us too since the reviewers must like oddballs.

Any idea when the 1199A showed up?

Comment

Originally posted by SLY4420 View Post
                        Congrats grits...the request for my department this year is WAY outside of the box. I guess there's hope for us too since the reviewers must like oddballs.

Any idea when the 1199A showed up?
                        Sly, honestly not sure if it was this week or last. I had quit looking for updates for the last few weeks because I was tired of being disappointed - decided it was easier to just not look for a little while. Very surprised today to find the 1199 was there!

Comment

They are still popping...I found 3 new 1199A's that weren't there yesterday...some showed up this morning and others just appeared after lunch.

Comment

Originally posted by davepa View Post
                            They are still popping...I found 3 new 1199A's that weren't there yesterday...some showed up this morning and others just appeared after lunch.
                            They must be getting very close to sending out award notifications. Maybe next Friday after all.

Comment

posted today

1199 posted today with a LARGE reduction!!!!

Comment

I got an 1199a tonight for Hose/Appliances/Nozzles/AEDs....right as I finished my last SAFER application with 2 seconds remaining... I know I know....

P.S. no reductions as of yet... waiting to hear...

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X