Helping finding and writing Grants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helping finding and writing Grants

I am trying to get a few grants put in for the Vol. Fire Dept i'm on in missouri. If someon can , i would liek help with where to get the grants started for new SCBA's , Possibly Turnout gear, A CAS air system, and Maybe a new 4door brush truck/ rescue. the SCBA's and the Turn out gear is the most inportant. Thank. please email me at [email protected], or [email protected]. Thanks for the help

Hi Jim I have a few grant writers that are vary successful listed on my website at menu item #16 http://minnesotafireservice.com/grantsmainmenu.html

Warren
    The opinions stated herein are those of the author and in no way shape or form reflect the opinions of any organization(s) that I am in any way affiliated with unless otherwise indicated.

Comment

JB find McNeill here on the message board. He lives in MO and can help you out. He has a really good track record and can help you find some state money.

Comment

Originally posted by jbmerrell View Post
        I am trying to get a few grants put in for the Vol. Fire Dept i'm on in missouri. If someon can , i would liek help with where to get the grants started for new SCBA's , Possibly Turnout gear, A CAS air system, and Maybe a new 4door brush truck/ rescue. the SCBA's and the Turn out gear is the most inportant. Thank. please email me at [email protected], or [email protected]. Thanks for the help
        James...Check your email

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
        Working...
        X