Excess Funds for Fire Prevention Ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excess Funds for Fire Prevention Ideas

We have some excess funds that I would like to use for fire prevention. We did this last year and purchased some smoke detectors and safety brochures. I was wondering about buying and distributing some of the ten year lithium ion batteries for the smoke detectors. Is this something that would be awarded?

Originally posted by JSMV72 View Post
    We have some excess funds that I would like to use for fire prevention. We did this last year and purchased some smoke detectors and safety brochures. I was wondering about buying and distributing some of the ten year lithium ion batteries for the smoke detectors. Is this something that would be awarded?
    That's a good question. The one concerning the 10 year batteries. I may be way off, but if AFG is getting 'picky', I would think they might think a ten year battery a luxury item. That they might prefer detectors over 10 year batteries.

However I have been missing the point lately.

Then again, sometimes not..............

Comment

Originally posted by JSMV72 View Post
      The FP&S promotes the use of 10 year lithium batteries. The use of excess funds for FP program requires an amendment anyways. Can't hurt to try; the worse they say no & come up with another project. Remember to follow the requirements for the FP amendment on page 63.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
      Working...
      X