Oooohhhh! A 2009 1099

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jam24u View Post
    Big time congratulations to you. As Gomer said, "Surprise, Surprise, Surprise!
    Thanks J, I hope others get some good news also.
    Last edited by BSFD9302; 09-03-2010, 03:42 PM. Reason: Typo

Comment

Big time congratulations to you. As Gomer said, "Surprise, Surprise, Surprise!
      Old Gomer, Jim Neighbors was his real name. I haven’t heard anything out of him in a long time. He was raised just up the road from me in a town named Sylacauga. The main street going though the town is named after him. He came from a poor family. His first shot at acting was on the Andy Griffith show if I remember right. He sure was a big star in his days. The last time I heard anything about him he had a nice little place in Hawaii where he lived overlooking the sea. Not sure if he is still living.

Comment

I just got the email asking if I accept the reduction and of course I said yes.

Has anyone else been revisited or has anyone heard of any other FD?

Comment

Out of curiousity, what were your reductions and what did you request for cribbing?

Comment

Originally posted by dfd701 View Post
            Old Gomer, Jim Neighbors was his real name. I haven’t heard anything out of him in a long time. He was raised just up the road from me in a town named Sylacauga. The main street going though the town is named after him. He came from a poor family. His first shot at acting was on the Andy Griffith show if I remember right. He sure was a big star in his days. The last time I heard anything about him he had a nice little place in Hawaii where he lived overlooking the sea. Not sure if he is still living.
            Jim Nabors is still alive. He sang "Back Home Again In Indiana" at the Indy 500 again this year.

Comment

Originally posted by SLY4420 View Post
              Out of curiousity, what were your reductions and what did you request for cribbing?
              The TICs were reduced from 9800 to 9000. The cribbing request is for 12,000.

Comment

Were TICs awarded at a higher amount in previous years? I thought they were awarded at the $10,000 level?

Comment

Were TICs awarded at a higher amount in previous years? I thought they were awarded at the $10,000 level?
                  They used to be, but reduced to $9,000 as the max.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X