Ammendment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ammendment

How long are grant ammendments taking now a days to get reviewed and an answer back?

I've got one dated 6/24....

Comment

Originally posted by Troyboy67 View Post
      I've got one dated 6/24....
      And still no reply?

Comment

Nothing! Fortunately, it has to do with spending the extra $2500 of excess funds which completes my $146,000 grant. They sent me the money and I spent it! So nothing is being held up with the amendment....(thank goodness)

I know the only other amendment took over a month and the grant is frozen until the decision is made. Very frustrating but hang in there...

Comment

Ammendment

I would suggest that you contact your FEMA Region contact that is responsible for the AFG program. They have the ability to look at your application from the Federal side and see what is going on with it. They can also be an advocate for you. Our Region V person is Don Mobley and even though he is a Federal employee is our strongest ally for the fire departments.
          http://www.fema.gov/about/regions/index.shtm

Warren
          The opinions stated herein are those of the author and in no way shape or form reflect the opinions of any organization(s) that I am in any way affiliated with unless otherwise indicated.

Comment

I would be calling your afg rep. i did a amedment and because i did it wrong added time if i would have done it correct prob would not have been more than 2 wks. i did go for 4-5 wks but like i said that was huad on my part, not filing it in correct area of site etc. had no problem with ok once got it in correct file
            Randy Meyer Chief S.T.F.P.D.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
            Working...
            X