Clear All

• ktb9780
    replied
    Guidance is posted.

Leave a comment:

• ktb9780
    replied
    Originally posted by wtfd2940 View Post
    How can they open SAFER 2010 and not have completed awarding SAFER 2009? I got my questions for hiring over 3 months ago with an 1199a update. We still have not been awarded. What are applicants in my shoes to do?
    This is a good arguement to call AFG, request to speak to the head honcho and ask that question or refer that question to a legisltive represetative adn have them ask the question.

Leave a comment:

• wtfd2940
    replied
    How can they open SAFER 2010 and not have completed awarding SAFER 2009? I got my questions for hiring over 3 months ago with an 1199a update. We still have not been awarded. What are applicants in my shoes to do?

Leave a comment:

• davepa
    replied
    Originally posted by ktb9780 View Post
    I confirm that, guidance supposed to be out later today. It is also my understanding that a new director of AFG programs has been selected and will be announced very soon. Ready , set, go folks! Anyone from WV I'll see you in person at your state firefighter's convention on Wed and Thursday.
    That's also correct. Tom has moved upward and onward...

Leave a comment:

• ktb9780
    replied
    I confirm that, guidance supposed to be out later today. It is also my understanding that a new director of AFG programs has been selected and will be announced very soon. Ready , set, go folks! Anyone from WV I'll see you in person at your state firefighter's convention on Wed and Thursday.

Leave a comment:

• davepa
    started a topic 2010 safer

2010 safer

will open tomorrow and close 9/17.

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader