Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ffp20
    replied
    would that suggest the end of the hiring questions and 1199 update requests soon?

Leave a comment:

• BC79er
    replied
    More clarification emails have gone out to some prospective R&R awardees. No 1199As yet but good news isn't far off for some folks...

Leave a comment:

• wtfd2940
    replied
    I know you guys got an 1199a update and the customary questions. I would assume you are in line as long as the questions have been sent back to FEMA. If they/you haven't sent the questions back, nothing will happen. Once they are returned it is up to where you scored as to when you will get awarded. I would say it is going to happen....be patient (easy for me to say as I know many are sitting laid off).

Leave a comment:

• ktb9780
    replied
    Originally posted by Phoenix1 View Post
    Can anyone help me find out the status of the Safer grant 2011 award for Atlantic City Fire Department. Trenton just got there,s $13.7 Million Jan.14 I believe A.C.F.D. should get there award any day now. Any insight or info. would help tremendously.
    Unless someone out here knows what their userid and password is to their online applciation, none of us is going to be able to tell you that information. We would not have access to it. What makes you think they should be getting their award any day now? What is your basis for that statement?

Leave a comment:

• Phoenix1
    replied
    ?

Can anyone help me find out the status of the Safer grant 2011 award for Atlantic City Fire Department. Trenton just got there,s $13.7 Million Jan.14 I believe A.C.F.D. should get there award any day now. Any insight or info. would help tremendously.

Leave a comment:

• ktb9780
    replied
    Originally posted by mwtetreault View Post
    Okay I know Kurt noticed but I am surprised there is no discussion about the 10 MILLION dollar SAFER to Fall River!
    Oh boy Mark are you ever stirring the pot this morning! LOL!

Leave a comment:

• mwtetreault
    replied
    Big Bucks

Okay I know Kurt noticed but I am surprised there is no discussion about the 10 MILLION dollar SAFER to Fall River!

Leave a comment:

• ktb9780
    replied
    Originally posted by Fortsutphen View Post
    I do know that there were at least a few vehicle apps in that bunch. I was told that is where my vehicle grant is. From what I was told some of the grants that were being reviewed were really good grants (like mine, ha ha) on lower priority projects and some were so so grants on good projects. Not sure were my source got that info.
    Remember the A,B and C pile theory? That is what is playing out right now.

Leave a comment:

• Fortsutphen
    replied
    Originally posted by ktb9780 View Post
    Its my understanding that there are still a few vehicle apps in that pile for 2010 applications that were to be reviewed. They should be finiishing that 2010 AFG pile today.
    I do know that there were at least a few vehicle apps in that bunch. I was told that is where my vehicle grant is. From what I was told some of the grants that were being reviewed were really good grants (like mine, ha ha) on lower priority projects and some were so so grants on good projects. Not sure were my source got that info.

Leave a comment:

• SLY4420
    replied
    Originally posted by ktb9780 View Post
    Its my understanding that there are still a few vehicle apps in that pile for 2010 applications that were to be reviewed. They should be finiishing that 2010 AFG pile today.
    There were Regionals and Vehicles in the mix. All the 2010 reviews are done now

Leave a comment:

• ktb9780
    replied
    Originally posted by LeatherneckFF View Post
    Anyone know when the grants will start being handed out?
    It would really surprise me to see any SAFER awards handed out before Jan 2011, especially considering our Congressional reps just adjorned again without passing a budget and only a continuing resolution to keep Fed employees glued to their desks and not having a major sick-out. AFG awards I still predict will begin in late Oct sometime.

Leave a comment:

• ktb9780
    replied
    Originally posted by rands1 View Post
    I hope so, my regional rep told me that my app is in that pile that needs to be read yet. I'll start crossing my fingers and my toes.
    Last edited by ktb9780; 09-30-2010, 07:52 AM.

Leave a comment:

• LeatherneckFF
    replied
    Anyone know when the grants will start being handed out?

Leave a comment:

• CCCFire09
    replied
    ~310,100,000 r&r

Leave a comment:

• LVFD301
    replied
    Averages for 2009 SAFER R&R are around 443k per grant right now. Durn. Wow. Must be a lot of regionals.

700 apps all wanting 443K for this year makes my calculator go EEEEEEEEEEEE

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X