Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• volfireman034
    replied
    Yeah I'll review my app and see where I can improve it. I just was kinda hoping that becuase I asked for such a small amount it would mkae it more likely to get funded. Oh well at least were no worst off then we were before lol.

Leave a comment:

• dfd701
    replied
    Originally posted by volfireman034 View Post
    Got my DJ for R&R pretty bummed I only have 6 firefighters in my department including me been this way for over 5 years. Oh well regroup and start planing for next year.
    Safer is a hard one to snag. I finely realized the intent of the grant. It is just two of us full timers here and I was asking for two more. That is all the city would go for even though it is 15 police officers. The intent of the grant is to have someone at the station 24/7 and AFG knows that can’t be done with just four. So we are still doing the work of four or five so I know where you are coming from. Have not had a vacation in 5 years or so, I think. Got 30 days to take off before the first of Oct. or lose it. Guess I will lose them again this year. Should have started in another field of work or some other city.
    Well I hate it for you on the DJ. If that is what you really need then go for it again. It is like asking a woman for !!!!! You know what I mean. Don’t get it unless you ask.
    Have a great day. You may want to get with Kurt he has had good luck with the safer program.

Leave a comment:

• volfireman034
    replied
    Got my DJ for R&R pretty bummed I only have 6 firefighters in my department including me been this way for over 5 years. Oh well regroup and start planing for next year.

Leave a comment:

• mmcneill
    replied
    Got mine for R&R

Leave a comment:

• dfd701
    replied
    Originally posted by ktb9780 View Post
    Nothing will change except the name of company and who signs the paychecks.Everything else stays the same as it has always been.New website and email is functioning, old email still working for several months still. Check profile for those changes Jim.
    Congratulations Kurt. Nothing like working for yourself. Well maybe! Did they do away with the Bush tax cuts? Take cash Kurt Take cash.

Leave a comment:

• WJVaughn
    replied
    Sounds like Brian went underground just in time.

Leave a comment:

• Fortsutphen
    replied
    Originally posted by LVFD301 View Post
    R & R here.
    Got my DJ for R&R as well.

Leave a comment:

• Greenacres2
    replied
    Got our SAFER DJ yesterday as well. Pretty much expected.

Kurt--i think i'll offer CONGRATULATIONS instead of sympathy!! Keep us all posted on your activity, you know where to find me (at least until Labor Day when things begin to quiet down!!)

earl

Leave a comment:

• Attack6
    replied
    Kurt

Send me your web and email info again please. Need to get back in the swing of things with you again.

Leave a comment:

• LVFD301
    replied
    Originally posted by jam24u View Post
    are these all R & R DJ's?
    R & R here.

Leave a comment:

• octhefirefool
    replied
    Got mine too. I knew it was coming but man did I have my fingers crossed for a last minute miracle. Bad year to ask for additional firefighters i guess...

Leave a comment:

• ktb9780
    replied
    Originally posted by jam24u View Post
    Let us know if this changes anything from the norm! OK?
    Nothing will change except the name of company and who signs the paychecks.Everything else stays the same as it has always been.New website and email is functioning, old email still working for several months still. Check profile for those changes Jim.

Leave a comment:

• ffp20
    replied
    Mine was for hiring also.

Leave a comment:

• egmiller
    replied
    Mine was for hiring.

Leave a comment:

• jam24u
    replied
    Originally posted by LVFD301 View Post
    Ah, but that cloud has a silver lining - you get the company and get to work with Margaret again.

I heard there are already some people talking to you about grant writing possibilities too!
    Let us know if this changes anything from the norm! OK?

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X