Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SAFER DJs...

...are out.

Well notnhing else to do on this rainy miserable day here so might as well start checking apps.
    Kurt Bradley
    Fire/EMS/EMA Grant Consultant
    " Never Trade Skill for Luck"

Comment

That durn black cloud continues to follow me... Got mine in the past hour. Regional app.

Comment

Same cloud is right here today with me also Blake. 0-3 on checking right now but a few more to go and I just got word form company mangement that it looks like I will be going out on my own at end of month as company has decided to shut the grant division down. Oh well, one door closes and another one opens. I always wanted to have my own company anyway so looks like its full speed ahead with joining back up with my old partner Margaret Stark and First Responder Grants now.
        Kurt Bradley

Comment

Originally posted by ktb9780 View Post
          Same cloud is right here today with me also Blake. 0-3 on checking right now but a few more to go and I just got word form company mangement that it looks like I will be going out on my own at end of month as company has decided to shut the grant division down. Oh well, one door closes and another one opens. I always wanted to have my own company anyway so looks like its full speed ahead with joining back up with my old partner Margaret Stark and First Responder Grants now.
          Ah, but that cloud has a silver lining - you get the company and get to work with Margaret again.

I heard there are already some people talking to you about grant writing possibilities too!

Comment

Originally posted by LVFD301 View Post
            Ah, but that cloud has a silver lining - you get the company and get to work with Margaret again.

I heard there are already some people talking to you about grant writing possibilities too!
            We always were a great team. Actually I am really looking forward to it.Stay tuned!
            Kurt Bradley

Comment

Let us know where you end up Kurt. Have something to throw by you when you get the chance.

Comment

Got my DJ also. Checking application and see what we can do for 2010.

Comment

are these all R & R DJ's?

Comment

Originally posted by LVFD301 View Post

Let us know if this changes anything from the norm! OK?

Comment

Mine was for hiring.

Comment

Mine was for hiring also.

Comment

Originally posted by jam24u View Post
                          Let us know if this changes anything from the norm! OK?
                          Nothing will change except the name of company and who signs the paychecks.Everything else stays the same as it has always been.New website and email is functioning, old email still working for several months still. Check profile for those changes Jim.
                          Kurt Bradley

Comment

Got mine too. I knew it was coming but man did I have my fingers crossed for a last minute miracle. Bad year to ask for additional firefighters i guess...

Comment

Originally posted by jam24u View Post
                              are these all R & R DJ's?
                              R & R here.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader