Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by axe169 View Post
    We also have a line for a 2010 1199a...

What does this all mean now? Good shot at the funds?
    Very.

Comment

Originally posted by SLY4420 View Post
      Found one this morning. Was an Update 1199A and no e-mail out yet, so it hit today.
      I also found an "Update 1199A" this morning for an applicant who had never before received an award. What's interesting about this particular application is that I've been expecting to see a reduction before seeing the 1199A because the amount requested per item was slightly above the known FEMA max reimbursement. However, the reduction never came and the budget numbers are still above the max amount. I imagine we'll see the reductions come through in the 10Qs.

Anybody have a similar experience this year or last year?

Comment

Hey Sly, I don't see a number to FAX 1199a to this year. Did they do away with faxing them in again?
        Kurt Bradley
        Fire/EMS/EMA Grant Consultant
        " Never Trade Skill for Luck"

Comment

Originally posted by ktb9780 View Post
          Hey Sly, I don't see a number to FAX 1199a to this year. Did they do away with faxing them in again?
          Kurt - 301-998-8699 Attn: Jeff Womack.

Comment

The fax number on the directions is incorrect. I faxed ours in last week and called (thankfully) to check on the status. I was told that the directions are an old version. I don't have the new number with me at work today though but can post if need be.

Comment

That's the number! Good luck everybody.

Comment

Thanks all
                Kurt Bradley

Comment

Found 1 more FO this evening. First timer for a Department who was 0/10!

Comment

Found 1 more FO this evening. First timer for a Department who was 0/10!
                    New as in was not there this morning Sly?
                    Don't make me run this list all over again tonight.LOL!
                    Kurt Bradley

Comment

Definately wasn't there this morning. Have to keep running the list. I found 1 that appeared between 0900-1100, one that appeared between 1300-1800 sometime.

Comment

Definately wasn't there this morning. Have to keep running the list. I found 1 that appeared between 0900-1100, one that appeared between 1300-1800 sometime.
                        You're killing me here. Started last year like a ball of fire. Can't even get out of the starting gate this year. Thought for sure a few would have popped up early...oh well they will come eventually.

Comment

Found one for my FD about an hour ago (had to let the folks here know first!) Wasn't there at noon today when I last checked. $9,000.00 for a TIC (reduced from $10,000.00)

Now if the other 2 FD's I worked with can also be so lucky, they'll get much needed TOG.... AND, if I get my regional communications grant, I'll be doing a little dance!

Comment

1199a now has my 2010 app number listed. Was not there at 3pm yesterday.

Comment

Got an 1199 this morning, didnt see it yesterday. 1 down.... many to go.

Comment

Just got back to the office and found a new 1199a.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X