No announcement yet.

1199A for AFG 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know this was probably mentioned previously - but can someone tell me where the 1199A is seen on the application? Is it located in the drop down section of the action area or in the application itself? I am sort of new at this whole thing and wasn't sure where to look - so far I have not seen one -- but if I have to keep checking -- I want to look in the right place.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by WVFD View Post
      I know this was probably mentioned previously - but can someone tell me where the 1199A is seen on the application? Is it located in the drop down section of the action area or in the application itself? I am sort of new at this whole thing and wasn't sure where to look - so far I have not seen one -- but if I have to keep checking -- I want to look in the right place.

Thanks.
      If you have had a previous award, go to that application and view the 1199. If you see your EMW-2010-FO-00xxx number, your application is under consideration.

If you have never been awarded under AFG, then you will just have to wait.
      HAVE PLAN.............WILL TRAVEL

Comment

If you've never received an award previously, you can check the Action drop down for this year's application. If you have an 1199 available, you'd see it as part of the drop down.

Comment

Thanks for the information - nothing yet - but will keep checking.

Comment

Originally posted by davepa View Post
            Just found our first FV 1199a for 2010...
            Dude!!! Way to f'ing go!!!!

Comment

Has anyone seen or heard of any 1199 for regional grants yet?

Comment

Most often, Regionals come later in the game. As a reminder, there are also still around 1,000 AFG applications which have not yet been reviewed and that will take place during the SAFER review period.

It's possible some of those are Regionals, because I heard very little chatter from peers who saw any Regional requests during the initial 2010 review period.

It looks like they'll have no trouble reviewing that many judging by the SAFER count.

Comment

Originally posted by SLY4420 View Post
                  Most often, Regionals come later in the game. As a reminder, there are also still around 1,000 AFG applications which have not yet been reviewed and that will take place during the SAFER review period.

It's possible some of those are Regionals, because I heard very little chatter from peers who saw any Regional requests during the initial 2010 review period.

It looks like they'll have no trouble reviewing that many judging by the SAFER count.
                  they might finish reviewing SAFER apps by the first coffee break on day 1.

Comment

Originally posted by SLY4420 View Post

My understanding is none of the regionals were PR'ed during the original session....they would be part of the group that would be reviewed during SAFER PR.

Comment

Thanks for the info!

Comment

I noticed last Thursday that our 1199 was there for 2010. It was in the 2009 drop down. Going for hoses and nozzels. Got zeroed for a hose washer.
                        Last edited by fireman8611; 09-16-2010, 10:32 AM.

Comment

Dwayne that's great news for you. Congrats!
                          Kurt Bradley
                          Fire/EMS/EMA Grant Consultant
                          " Never Trade Skill for Luck"

Comment

Thanks Kurt.....couldn't have done it without all the help from everybody on here....so much info, so hard to digest

Comment

Found one this morning. Was an Update 1199A and no e-mail out yet, so it hit today.

Comment

Thank you for all your GREAT information.

Looking at our APP I can see that we were dropped the majority of funds for Water Rescue equipment in our request (Except for the training portion) but were only dropped for the price of a fit tester for everything else.

That includes physicals, immunizations, follow up screenings, a PC for medical information and fit testing, portable radios, mics, batteries, chargers, and the two water rescue training sessions.

We also have a line for a 2010 1199a...

What does this all mean now? Good shot at the funds?

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X