More military advice for Brian

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LVFD301 View Post
    Me? Gold? HAH! More like copper and brass.

Did you ever get my message about the duplexer?
    Negative I don’t remember anything. I was looking for a set a month or so ago. I have seen some rebuilt ones in the repeater builder web site that was for sale. Just what I was looking for but found a set of six cans and have them in place now. They tuned them for me at no cost or they said I am sure it was tacked on to the total cost. My frequencies now are so close I am losing half my wattage though the duplexer. Still waiting on a new set of freq. pairs so I can get a better split. I thought it would be easier to find some since the NB mandate but that is not the case. It seems to be harder now than it use to be. Looks like they are going to lower my ERP whatever they come up with. Got an email today were the coordinator came up with a pair that looks good. But I will have to see. I have programmed a radio to those channels with a recorder hooked to it so i can see how much radio traffic is on those channels.Hopefully non but that is wishful thinking. Then I sit back and wait on the FCC to give their blessing. And wait and wait. It will all come together some day I hope.

Comment

I was on Post at Lostinthewoods yesterday. Unfortunately I was unable to access his training area.
      Not the biggest airport I have ever flown in too.

Comment

Update from Andrea. Brian graduates on Thursday, Oct 21st at 09:00.

As of right now I plan on going to the graduation. If anyone else is available to go let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by mmcneill View Post
          Update from Andrea. Brian graduates on Thursday, Oct 21st at 09:00.

As of right now I plan on going to the graduation. If anyone else is available to go let me know.
          I should be

Comment

well,

would be great to have pictures here of him after graduation.

Comment

Brian has passed his PT test. Just needs to complete the 16 mile march this week and it's off to graduation.

Comment

did any of you make to graduation or has it not happened yet?

Comment

Originally posted by WJVaughn View Post
                  did any of you make to graduation or has it not happened yet?
                  Happens in the morning....I will be there! Pictures to follow

Comment

Let me be one of the first to say congratulations to the "graduate". BC79er welcome to the ranks of veterans and thank you for your service!
                    Kurt Bradley
                    Fire/EMS/EMA Grant Consultant
                    " Never Trade Skill for Luck"

Comment

We'll he made it!! I was honored to be able to attend the graduation and meet not just Andrea and the kids but also his Dad who was also able to be there.

To Brian and all of the others who fight to keep our country free THANK YOU for the sacrifices that you have made for the rest of us.

I have a video that I will try to find a place I can put so that I can post a link.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Brian survives!!!!

Congrats on graduating and good luck. Great photos....thanks mmcneill.

Comment

Brian,

Congratulations!! Thank you for your service and dedication. Enjoy your time with your family (again). You (and they) deserve it!!

Comment

Yo man! Look at the "lean mean fighting machine", thin and fit, high and tight makes me want to re-up......NOT! Glad you survived Brian. Have a few brews, enjoy some other deprived delights and then time to put nose back to the grindstone once again. CYA on the forums buddy!
                            Kurt Bradley
                            Fire/EMS/EMA Grant Consultant
                            " Never Trade Skill for Luck"

Comment

Congratulations Brian:
                              You don't look like Army food was too painful.
                              Go and spend a week with the three most important reasons in your life:::: & then check back in here.

Ed

Comment

Those ARE great pictures. But i gotta say....they have Brian looking like a cross between Bill Murray and Harold Ramis--ready to staff the motor home kitchen with a spatula!!

Congratulations Brian. Thanks to you and so many others (especially for my son Andy!!) for your service.

earl

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X