Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More military advice for Brian

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Originally posted by mmcneill View Post
    I just heard from Andrea...She said he is doing good. He is the middle of the PT stuff right now.

    The scary thing is he is PLAYING WITH GUNS now. All I can say is " RUN Bambi RUN"

    He is graduating on Oct 16th so if anyone is close by let me know. I would love to have a group of us go and show our support for what he has done.

    Everyone needs to keep Andrea and the kids in their prayers as I am sure it is rough being away from Brian. This is another reason we need to remember all of our service men and women for the sacrifices they endure to protect all of us.
    Heard the same thing from Andrea. Funny thing was imagining a computer nerd with a gun......nothing good can come of that. LOL

    He picked a great time to go....with SAFER out. He's going to owe Andrea big time for this. Might take a few life times to do it though.

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by mmcneill View Post
      I just heard from Andrea...She said he is doing good. He is the middle of the PT stuff right now.

      The scary thing is he is PLAYING WITH GUNS now. All I can say is " RUN Bambi RUN"

      He is graduating on Oct 16th so if anyone is close by let me know. I would love to have a group of us go and show our support for what he has done.

      Everyone needs to keep Andrea and the kids in their prayers as I am sure it is rough being away from Brian. This is another reason we need to remember all of our service men and women for the sacrifices they endure to protect all of us.
      I'm in, if I can get somebody to cover for me that weekend.

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by mmcneill View Post
        The scary thing is he is PLAYING WITH GUNS now. All I can say is " RUN Bambi RUN"
        HHHMMMH made me remember this YouTube video. I can just imagine...

        http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...8921132792255#
        Kurt Bradley
        Fire/EMS/EMA Grant Consultant
        " Never Trade Skill for Luck"

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by mmcneill View Post
          I just heard from Andrea...She said he is doing good. He is the middle of the PT stuff right now.

          The scary thing is he is PLAYING WITH GUNS now. All I can say is " RUN Bambi RUN"

          He is graduating on Oct 16th so if anyone is close by let me know. I would love to have a group of us go and show our support for what he has done.

          Everyone needs to keep Andrea and the kids in their prayers as I am sure it is rough being away from Brian. This is another reason we need to remember all of our service men and women for the sacrifices they endure to protect all of us.
          I am in... .... Durn 15 characters

          Comment


          • #65
            Anyone heard from the wayward guru?
            Kurt Bradley
            Fire/EMS/EMA Grant Consultant
            " Never Trade Skill for Luck"

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by ktb9780 View Post
              Anyone heard from the wayward guru?
              Nothing since the last time I spoke to Andrea.

              Comment


              • #67
                Yeah, I was just thinking about him while driving home from another town and was going to see if there was an update.

                He should be getting his graduation date set, IF he is on schedule.

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by ktb9780 View Post
                  HHHMMMH made me remember this YouTube video. I can just imagine...

                  http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...8921132792255#
                  I can think of a few other items that deserve similar treatment

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by jam24u View Post
                    Yeah, I was just thinking about him while driving home from another town and was going to see if there was an update.

                    He should be getting his graduation date set, IF he is on schedule.
                    Graduation date is Oct 16th. Several of us are planning on going if anyone will be in the area.

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Brian Update

                      Here is the latest from Andrea.

                      Brian is doing good and holding his own. He is doing really well at the shooting range & on the written tests. He is hanging in there with the physical stuff; working on his speed and endurance. His troop voted him in to be in charge of them.

                      By the way she is docking his Army pay for a "Spa Day". Pay back for having to handle the SAFER applications.

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by onebugle View Post
                        Here is the latest from Andrea.

                        Brian is doing good and holding his own. He is doing really well at the shooting range & on the written tests. He is hanging in there with the physical stuff; working on his speed and endurance. His troop voted him in to be in charge of them.

                        By the way she is docking his Army pay for a "Spa Day". Pay back for having to handle the SAFER applications.
                        Bugle it has been over a week now have you heard anything else from Brian? Graduation on Oct 16th it is going by pretty fast to me but I am not the one out there running and all the other training he has to do that would kill me if I had to do that now. If he only knew how many people is pulling for him and I really don’t know him. Hopefully he want have to go OVER THERE. I remember signing up for the draft in 73. I was scared to death but that was about the time they was beginning to pull out of Vietnam. Had some friends tell me of some nightmare stories that went on there. My hats off to the ones that is serving now and I pray their mission will be accomplished soon and back home with their family.

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Originally posted by dfd701 View Post
                          Bugle it has been over a week now have you heard anything else from Brian? Graduation on Oct 16th it is going by pretty fast to me but I am not the one out there running and all the other training he has to do that would kill me if I had to do that now. If he only knew how many people is pulling for him and I really don’t know him. Hopefully he want have to go OVER THERE. I remember signing up for the draft in 73. I was scared to death but that was about the time they was beginning to pull out of Vietnam. Had some friends tell me of some nightmare stories that went on there. My hats off to the ones that is serving now and I pray their mission will be accomplished soon and back home with their family.
                          Moving this up where bugle will see it better. It’s not like everyone is busting at the seams to post here. Where is everyone at? Must be weighing all their gold up to see how rich they are. At $1,300. an ounce it is time to sale off a few pounds. “BLAKE” That means you. LOL
                          Everyone have a great day.

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            I am hoping my Daughter who is stationed there can get over to the graduation for me.

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Here's the latest from Andrea.

                              "He is doing good. He passed the test at the gun range and last week they had their second trial PT test. He did real well on his run and sit ups and just hit the number on his push ups, so he is working on trying to bring that number up. He said he misses the "real world" news, sports updates etc. ....and is counting the days to see his family".

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Originally posted by dfd701 View Post
                                Moving this up where bugle will see it better. It’s not like everyone is busting at the seams to post here. Where is everyone at? Must be weighing all their gold up to see how rich they are. At $1,300. an ounce it is time to sale off a few pounds. “BLAKE” That means you. LOL
                                Everyone have a great day.
                                Me? Gold? HAH! More like copper and brass.

                                Did you ever get my message about the duplexer?

                                Comment

                                300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

                                Collapse

                                Upper 300x250

                                Collapse

                                Taboola

                                Collapse

                                Leader

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X