Fire House World 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fire House World 2013

Looking to head to San Diego this year for the event has anyone gone and how is it? Do you recommend going to the seminars or just walking the floors? Also how many day has everyone gone to seminars? 1-3

Firehouse World continues to be the largest fire event on the West Coast and this year promises to be even bigger and better, event organizers say. So I recommend you don't miss this.
    Last edited by ericthomson23; 10-25-2013, 08:31 AM.

Comment

I enjoy watching shows like this. However, I want something more close to reality. A fire (of a special residential building) is always a big nuisance. However, I am pleased to see how the excellent teamwork of the fire brigade saves the day. It would be great if someone started streaming on Twitch. To do this, you need a personal video recorder (like a police officer) and permission to shoot from your immediate boss. As far as I know, there are ways to get the attention of viewers from the very first broadcast. Here, try to browse this site. These streams are becoming popular and popularize the work of firefighters.

Comment

Originally posted by StanJonesJr View Post
        I enjoy watching shows like this. However, I want something more close to reality. A fire (of a special residential building) is always a big nuisance. However, I am pleased to see how the excellent teamwork of the fire brigade saves the day. It would be great if someone started streaming on Twitch. To do this, you need a personal video recorder (like a police officer) and permission to shoot from your immediate boss. As far as I know, there are ways to get the attention of viewers from the very first broadcast. Here, try to browse this site. These streams are becoming popular and popularize the work of firefighters.
        WHAT WHAT

https://forums.firehouse.com/search?...annel%22%5D%7D
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZdEH...e_gdata_player

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse