Announcement

Collapse

Firehouse.com Forum Rules & Guidelines

Forum Rules & Guidelines

Not Permitted or Tolerated:
• Advertising and/or links of commercial, for-profit websites, products, and/or services is not permitted. If you have a need to advertise on Firehouse.com please contact sales@firehouse.com
• Fighting/arguing
• Cyber-bullying
• Swearing
• Name-calling and/or personal attacks
• Spamming
• Typing in all CAPS
• “l33t speak” - Substituting characters for letters in an effort to represent a word or phrase. (example: M*****ive)
• Distribution of another person’s personal information, regardless of whether or not said information is public knowledge and whether or not an individual has permission to post said personal information
• Piracy advocation of any kind
• Racist, sexual, hate type defamatory, religious, political, or sexual commentary.
• Multiple forum accounts

Forum Posting Guidelines:

Posts must be on-topic, non-disruptive and relevant to the firefighting community. Post only in a mature and responsible way that contributes to the discussion at hand. Posting relevant information, helpful suggestions and/or constructive criticism is a great way to contribute to the community.

Post in the correct forum and have clear titles for your threads.

Please post in English or provide a translation.

There are moderators and admins who handle these forums with care, do not resort to self-help, instead please utilize the reporting option. Be mature and responsible for yourself and your posts. If you are offended by another member utilize the reporting option. All reported posts will be addressed and dealt with as deemed appropriate by Firehouse.com staff.

Firehouse.com Moderation Process:
Effective immediately, the following moderation process will take effect. User(s) whose posts are determined by Firehouse.com staff to be in violation of any of the rules above will EARN the following reprimand(s) in the moderation process:
1. An initial warning will be issued.
2. A Final Warning will be issued if a user is found to be in violation a second time.
3. A 3-day suspension will be issued if the user continues to break the forum rules.
4. A 45-day suspension will be issued if the user is found to be a habitual rule breaker.
5. Habitual rule breakers that have exhausted all of the above will receive a permanent life-time ban that will be strictly enforced. Reinstatement will not be allowed – there is no appeal process.

Subsequent accounts created in an effort to side-step the rules and moderation process are subject to automatic removal without notice. Firehouse.com reserves the right to expedite the reprimand process for any users as it is deemed necessary. Any user in the moderation process may be required to review and agree to by email the terms and conditions listed above before their account is re-instated (except for those that are banned).

Firehouse.com reserves the right to edit and/or remove any post or member, at any time, for any reason without notice. Firehouse.com also reserves the right to warn, suspend, and/or ban, any member, at any time, for any reason.

Firehouse.com values the active participation we have in our forums. Please ensure your posts are tasteful and tactful. Thank you very much for your cooperation.
See more
See less

That wacky Farrakhan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That wacky Farrakhan

http://www.wcnc.com/news/topstories/....4fb21767.html

"I heard from a very reliable source who saw a 25 foot deep crater under the levee breach. It may have been blown up to destroy the black part of town and keep the white part dry," Farrakhan said.

When I get to hell
    The devil he will say
    "How'd you put my fires out?
    In just one day?"
    I lift my hose up higher and higher
    that's how I do it, I'm a firefighter!

He's all about racial harmony, ain't he?
    Chief Dwayne LeBlanc
    Paincourtville Volunteer Fire Department
    Paincourtville, LA

"I have a dream. It's not a big dream, it's just a little dream. My dream — and I hope you don't find this too crazy — is that I would like the people of this community to feel that if, God forbid, there were a fire, calling the fire department would actually be a wise thing to do. You can't have people, if their houses are burning down, saying, 'Whatever you do, don't call the fire department!' That would be bad."
    — C.D. Bales, "Roxanne"

Comment

The crater was made by the Mother Ship when it landed.
      PROUD, HONORED AND HUMBLED RECIPIENT OF THE PURPLE HYDRANT AWARD - 10/2007.

Comment

Farrakhan missed the mother ship!

Earth to mother ship! You forgot one!
        Always a day late and a dollar short!

Hillbilly Irish!

Comment

Genius, puuurree Genius!
          YGBSM!
          Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

If all you have is a hammer, then your problems start to look like nails.

IACOJ
          Southern Division.

Comment

damn... **Please don't relate any of his bullsh*t to Charlotte** (no one has..) wcnc is NBC 6 in Charlotte, NC. I didn't hear that bafoon.. I'd had a few choice words for him about his "reliable source"
            Do it because you love it, not because you love being seen doing it.

Comment

How did this "reliable source" see this crater if it was under water? At least I would assume a 25' crater from a blast to break a levee would be under water.

Comment

he got his info from rufus, with the gold teefus,

who was sportin round with his gold jury, drinkin malt liquor...

Comment

Thats just wrong !
                  Fortune does not change men; it unmasks them.

The grass ain't greener, the wine ain't sweeter!! Either side of the hill.

IACOJ PROUD

Comment

Originally posted by RoughRider
                    Thats just wrong !
                    ...but absolutly hilarious
                    When I get to hell
                    The devil he will say
                    "How'd you put my fires out?
                    In just one day?"
                    I lift my hose up higher and higher
                    that's how I do it, I'm a firefighter!

Comment

Originally posted by RoughRider
                      Thats just wrong !

I agree that is wrong...., someone has to have something better than that it doesnt seem he spent much time thinking about it.
                      getzville fire
                      station #2 "THE GHETTO"

JUST A CRUSTY BLACK HAT AND LOVING IT
                      FFII/ EMT-B

FTM-PTB-EGH-DTRT-RFB-KTF

http://www.getzvillefire.com

Comment

Who is more wrong here though? The known activist that has a reputation for throwing out alligations that he knows are not really to be belived to get your attention, or the TV station that covers it as if it is actually news?
                        Be for Peace, but don't be for the Enemy!
                        -Big Russ

Learn from the mistakes of others; you won't live long enough to make them all yourself.

Originally posted by nyckftbl
                        LOL....dont you people have anything else to do besides b*tch about our b*tching?

Comment

Where does he keep coming from anyway?? he crawls out from under his pile of cash to say the stupidest things!

Comment

Originally posted by squad546
                            Where does he keep coming from anyway?? he crawls out from under his pile of cash to say the stupidest things!
                            I might have to take some lessons from him to get some of 'dat cash for myself!
                            Be for Peace, but don't be for the Enemy!
                            -Big Russ

Learn from the mistakes of others; you won't live long enough to make them all yourself.

Originally posted by nyckftbl
                            LOL....dont you people have anything else to do besides b*tch about our b*tching?

Comment

Originally posted by kevbuffalo
                              I agree that is wrong...., someone has to have something better than that it doesnt seem he spent much time thinking about it.
                              It was Buhwheet and Uncle Ben that were the sources.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

300x600 Forums Only

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Lower 970x90

Collapse

Lower 728x90