X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Searching Down?

Anyone else not able to search???
    I haven't been able to for some time.

I want to add a comment about Into The Fire in the thread fromt he other day but I can't find it.

I guess I need to 'join the club' with having problems on here.
    Firefighter/EMT
    My words stated here do not necessarily point towards organizations which I am affiliated with.

Apparently, we need to give the evacuation alarm because this house (firehouse.com that is) is collapsing. Everyone out now!!!!!!! Mayday, Mayday, Mayday!!!!!!
    Just someone trying to help! (And by the way....Thanks for YOUR help!)

Aggressive does not have to equal stupid.

** "The comments made here are this person's views and possibly that of the organizations to which I am affiliated" **

Comment

I Can't Search

GUESS THAT SOMES IT UP

Comment

Search seems OK to me. I have found that in the past the search here coughs up a hairball when certain words or combinations of words are used. I have never found any logical pattern to why this is. If a search fails, try a completely different set of search terms. Add or remove a word, see what happens.

All of this is not to say that flaky part-time searching is OK.... it isn't.
        You only have to be stupid once to be dead permanently
        IACOJ Power Company Liason
        When trouble arises and things look bad, there is always one individual who perceives a solution
        and is willing to take command. Very often, that individual is crazy. - Dave Barry.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
        Working...
        X