The latest idiot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The latest idiot

Two can play at this game. He might be smart but I'm smarter.

This moron put a piece of code into his replies that automatically redirects you to his derogatory thread. The forum software shouldn't be allowing but apparently it is. Too bad for that loser, I found it and I'm using it against him now. I put my own re-director in his derogatory thread taking you here.

Last edited by nmfire; 02-04-2007, 10:35 AM.
    Even the burger-flippers at McDonald's probably have some McWackers.

Good job.

Comment

Hi,

I remerber a similar problem with an other troll about 1 or 2 years ago. A user was able to track him down (with the IP adress or something) and posted his picture...

Don't wait for the webteam Just track him down and publish his face!!

Sly

Comment

What Happened???

Im no computer geek but what happen to my thread why did come to this site. Nothing I did I hope?

Comment

This jackass is adding a piece of code to all his replies to various threads. This code redirects you to his vulgar and racist thread. So, in the spirit of fighting fire with fire, I found his code and turned it against him. I placed it in his vulgar thread so it redirects people out of it and into this one.

Comment

Originally posted by JAFA62 View Post
            Im no computer geek but what happen to my thread why did come to this site. Nothing I did I hope?
            Originally posted by NMFIRE

This moron put a piece of code into his replies that automatically redirects you to his derogatory thread. The forum software shouldn't be allowing but apparently it is. Too bad for that loser, I found it and I'm using it against him now. I put my own re-director in his derogatory thread taking you here.
            NMFIRE put in a re-director code that directs you away from that thread and brings you here. He pretty much summed it up above but I had to write something so I could submit it.

EDIT--Oops. I was too late.
            Last edited by RFxplr326; 02-04-2007, 10:24 AM.
            Firefighter/EMT
            My words stated here do not necessarily point towards organizations which I am affiliated with.

Comment

Okay, it really p*sses me off when I get ten minutes on a Sunday flappin morning to check out the off duty forum to get redirected everytime I try to flappin read something. This is the only ten minutes I get to myself out of the blessed week lately! So thanks to the original bigot for screwing up my day.

No offense to the cat who started this thread. But the original guy really ticked me off! I'll check with you all later!

Ranger

Comment

Originally posted by nmfire View Post

Just remember that if the web team turns off HTML enbeded code (Which they should) to stop this troll, your re-director will end. But for now I like your action, nothing like stomping on a MUTT
                Chief Jim Bator
                www.hopewellfire.org

IACOJ
                Got Crust?
                FTM-PTB

I can think of no more stirring symbol of man's humanity to man than a fire engine. ~Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

1/2 in fun, 1/2 serious

I'm confused.

If you went to the trouble to change the HTML codes for all those threads, why not just fix them?? LOL

And no, I don't know anything about how HTML work, so I truly don't understand why, if the HTML code can be manipulated, it can't be re-directed back to its proper thread?

And then bill FH for your time LOL.
                  September 11th - Never Forget

I respect firefighters and emergency workers worldwide. Thank you for what you do.

Sheri
                  IACOJ CRUSTY CONVENTION CHAIR
                  Honorary Flatlander

RAY WAS HERE FIRST

Comment

This is Bull*(&^

Not that I do not like jawjacking with all of you, but I would like to view the other threads someitme this century. Apperently emails to the moderator have had no effect.

Comment

I can't edit his posts that have the re-direct code in it. So what I did was copy his own code into MY reply to his thread. Then I modified that code in my reply to re-direct into this thread.

JJ- I know the webteam will probably turn off HTML once they re-appear on radar sometime this week. Yes it will kill my ability to do this, but it will also kill the a-hole's ability. One is not needed without the other so it is fine.

I would hope that whenever the webteam comes back, they will delete all this flaming idiot's posts and that will return the forum and all effected posts back to its previous state.

Comment

Thanks for explaining, nm! I may be proficient at typing, MS Word, Excel etc, but I'm completely lost when it comes to the geeky stuff
                        September 11th - Never Forget

I respect firefighters and emergency workers worldwide. Thank you for what you do.

Sheri
                        IACOJ CRUSTY CONVENTION CHAIR
                        Honorary Flatlander

RAY WAS HERE FIRST

Comment

This is the report I sent to the web team....

Apparently, we have a racist who has little computer knowledge.. he's apparently hacked into your code, as when you click on a thread, it goes directly to his venomous spew.

If you don't do something about this, you are going to lose a lot more than forum posters. Your advertisers will bail out on you, and you will have let him and his ilk win.

Once again.. I am volunteering to be a moderator, as others have. If you have a problem with volunteer mods, you could make it worth our while, with either a stipend, free membership to the members zone, a free subscritpion to the magazine, whatever.

Just do something!
                          ‎"The education of a firefighter and the continued education of a firefighter is what makes "real" firefighters. Continuous skill development is the core of progressive firefighting. We learn by doing and doing it again and again, both on the training ground and the fireground."
                          Lt. Ray McCormack, FDNY

Comment

Are they going to do something Today or Not.
                            This is BS. And if it does not stop I will go someplace else
                            We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Just checking in to see if it was fixed yet. The site people can fix this, right? I keep ending up here from the username thread in off duty. You all are nice and all. And far more computer savvy than I am. But I want to play in off duty. LOL!

That j*ck*ss messed up the sandbox. I guess I'll take my Tonka trucks and go home until another day. See ya later! Good luck with that guy!

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X