To WEBTEAM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To WEBTEAM

Could you please start a new EMS Forum for those curremtly in EMS courses such as EMT-B, Intermediate and Paramedic?

Right now if someone starts a thread in the general forum asking a question, it gets mixed up in everyones street ideas.

Please note that this forum will be for class/book and testing knowledge, not stories from the streets.

Thank you in advance.

This actually must be a very good forum system to run itself. I'm pretty sure there must not be any actual employees who view these messages. I'm a subscriber and i'm sure they would not see a message to them and ignore it...Yep thats got to be it.

Comment

I'll help you..

email me at [email protected].
      "If you put the fire out right in the first place, you won't have to jump out the window."
      Andy Fredericks,
      FDNY E.48, SQ.18
      Alexandria, VA F.D.

Rest in Peace

Comment

I see you've noticed the "webteam" is about as useful as a brick in a sinking boat. Join the club.
        Even the burger-flippers at McDonald's probably have some McWackers.

Comment

Firehouse is a great site, especially for research info for emergency services classes. I just never thought the webteam would all out ignore you. No to a request is ok, but silence...

Its how it is today, like with internet travel sites. Everything is nice until you run into a problem or need to talk to someone...ooh, that will raise the blood pressure.

I'll live.

Comment

Isn't there a forum for EMS beginners already? Do we need a new one?
            FOR HE WHO SERVES HIS FELLOWS IS OF ALL HIS FELLOWS GREATEST

IACOJ

Comment

I had pretty much tossed it in the bad idea category.

Comment

Test Test
                Trying To See If I Can Post. Thought I Had A Problem.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                Working...
                X