Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• redneckemt
    replied
    I'd just like to be able to fix my spelling. It may take more than 24 hours to see that I made a mistake.

Leave a comment:

• RspctFrmCalgary
    replied
    Originally posted by Bones42 View Post
    If I remember correctly, there was a discussion in the middle of a thread, about not letting wussies go back and edit their posts after putting crap/lies/BS/etc. Maybe the webteam actually listened to our requests and stopped it.

There were quite a few posts where someone would put crap, get called on it, and then days later change it to make others look bad.

I kind of like it. Write what you mean and stand by it.
    I'd rather have the ability to go back and revise my post if necessary. Mind you, I do it for proofing reading or to add more info, not to stir the pooh.

Doesn't really matter though, as it appears the forums aren't important to the new FH organization. Has the webteam actually been online since the change over? Haven't seen anyone's "hey webteam" posts replied to lately, the problems still exist. For example, inability to start a new thread, duplicate triplicate, quadruplicate posts, and the calendar feature is stuck on 2006, to name a few.

ummmm edited to add: Oh yeahhhhhhhhhh and the freakin' email notifications - works one day doesn't work the next. Very frustrating.

So I guess you can scrap what I said about being able to edit. It let me revise this post.

Revised again because apparently I forgot that there was a post stating that it is only after 24 hours that you can't edit. Now that makes sense to me, if you've made a boo-boo, one would think that you would spot it right as soon as it gets posted. Not that many people proofread their posts LOL.

Must be Friday and my brain wants to start the weekend. 2 1/2 more hours *sigh*
    Last edited by RspctFrmCalgary; 01-12-2007, 04:57 PM.

Leave a comment:

• fire0099881
    replied
    I got a question, how do you do the multi-quote thing?

Leave a comment:

• res54cuecaptain
    replied
    ahhhh yes, i see what you mean....but thats what the quote feature is for

Leave a comment:

• Bones42
    replied
    If I remember correctly, there was a discussion in the middle of a thread, about not letting wussies go back and edit their posts after putting crap/lies/BS/etc. Maybe the webteam actually listened to our requests and stopped it.

There were quite a few posts where someone would put crap, get called on it, and then days later change it to make others look bad.

I kind of like it. Write what you mean and stand by it.

Leave a comment:

• redneckemt
    replied
    WEB TEAM... Why fix something that ain't broke?

Leave a comment:

• THEFIRENUT
    replied
    Originally posted by Weruj1 View Post
    Who invented that silly *** rule ?

thanks Ken !
    Apparently someone who doesn't visit the forums much (as in web team )

Leave a comment:

• Weruj1
    replied
    I didnt get the memo ..........

Who invented that silly *** rule ?

thanks Ken !

Leave a comment:

• KenNFD1219
    replied
    I think this changed with the forums "upgrade" last month. It looks like you have about 24 hours to edit a post before it is locked.

Originally posted by KenNFD1219 View Post
    I think this changed with the forums "upgrade" last month. It looks like you have about 24 hours to edit a post, then it is locked.
    Can't edit posts after 24 hours, but duplicates posts a-plenty.
    Last edited by KenNFD1219; 01-02-2007, 03:15 PM.

Leave a comment:

• KenNFD1219
    replied
    I think this changed with the forums "upgrade" last month. It looks like you have about 24 hours to edit a post, then it is locked.

Leave a comment:

• Weruj1
    started a topic Editing posts ?

Editing posts ?

UHMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmm somehow I cannot do this even though I am logged in /> ?? Anyone ?>?

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X