New Forum??????????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Forum??????????????

I have tried various techniques to get thru to the so called "webteam" with no success, so here goes another try. I would like to see a new forum started about Industrial FFing , PLEASE. There is so many forums out there but none regarding Industrial (operations, equipment, education, etc.). The new material and information would benefit not only Industrial FFers, but anyone who has industry in their district. Again, PLEASE contact me one way or the other. I have not recieved ANY feedback from you people.
    The only person who does not screw up, is the person who does not do anything.

While I am not an industrial FF, I too agree that this would be a good forum. Best of luck to you brother trying to reach the MIA WT!!!

Comment

Bump....

I will now begin my daily bump to see if these folks will get the hint to at least communicate with me.

Either that, or they will get so doggone mad that they will spit and kick me off the forums. (like that would hurt, can't hardly start/reply to threads anyway. oooooooooohh, big scary webteam)
      The only person who does not screw up, is the person who does not do anything.

Comment

It's here IT'S HERE!!! THE WEB TEAM LISTENED!!!
        FOR HE WHO SERVES HIS FELLOWS IS OF ALL HIS FELLOWS GREATEST

IACOJ

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
        Working...