No announcement yet.

Have YOU contacted the Webteam???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I actually prefer Advil over Tylenol. Haven't heard of Lortab.
    September 11th - Never Forget

I respect firefighters and emergency workers worldwide. Thank you for what you do.

Sheri
    IACOJ CRUSTY CONVENTION CHAIR
    Honorary Flatlander

RAY WAS HERE FIRST

Comment

After the one time I had to take Oxycodone for a back injury, I determined it works great but use of any longer than a week would leave me an adict.
      Even the burger-flippers at McDonald's probably have some McWackers.

Comment

Originally posted by nmfire
        After the one time I had to take Oxycodone for a back injury, I determined it works great but use of any longer than a week would leave me an adict.
        That's good stuff. I was on percocet for two weeks last month after surgery. I asked the doctor to switch me to something a little less potent. The percocets worked a little too good.
        -------------------
        "The most mediocre man or woman can suddenly seem dynamic, forceful, and decisive if he or she is mean enough." from "Crazy Bosses"
        -----------------------------------------------
        Genius has its limits, but stupidity is boundless.

Comment

Originally posted by RyanEMVFD
          Tylenol is on recall last I heard for pieces of metal being found in it. Give me Lortab.
          It's only generic store brand tylenol, not the namebrand stuff.
          Fir Na Tine
          Fir Na Au Saol

Comment

Sarah forgot to lock the door when she left.
            CR
            Visit www.iacoj.com
            Remember Bradley Golden (9/25/01)
            RIP HOF Robert J. Compton(ENG6511)

Comment

Originally posted by ChiefReason
              Sarah forgot to lock the door when she left.
              CR
              Uh oh .... head count ....

anyone seen Ray?

I respect firefighters and emergency workers worldwide. Thank you for what you do.

Sheri
              Honorary Flatlander

RAY WAS HERE FIRST

Comment

Oh well....my first attempt at posting a new thread tonight...failed. I guess I was expecting miracles.

The time may be right...but the posting problem still exists.
                Proudly serving as the IACOJ Minister of Information & Propoganda!
                Be Safe! Lookouts-Awareness-Communications-Escape Routes-Safety Zones

*Gathering Crust Since 1968*
                On the web at www.section2wildfire.com

Comment

I hear ya, Ed. I tried to post a thread about the house explosion in Edmonton that killed a man .... who turned out to be someone I grew up with, my dear friend Deryl's older brother.

Tried all last night to post the thread but it just wouldn't work no matter what I tried. So I just posted it at IACOJ instead.

VERY frustrating.

Sheri
                  Honorary Flatlander

RAY WAS HERE FIRST

Comment

Not only that....but my message to the webteam, dated October 26th...is STILL unread.

If they don't check their incoming mail....what do we need to do...storm the office?

Comment

Originally posted by NJFFSA16
                      If they don't check their incoming mail....what do we need to do...storm the office?
                      I know this might be an extreme idea, but if you feel so strongly, you can always call them. I have seen a contact number for (firehouse, not the webteam) on the website.....
                      If my basic HazMat training has taught me nothing else, it's that if you see a glowing green monkey running away from something, follow that monkey!

FF/EMT/DBP

Comment

*Edit*
                        Disregard - it seems my issue with posting new threads is now resolved.
                        Take Care - Stay Safe - God Bless
                        Stephen
                        FF/Paramedic
                        Instructor

Comment

Well maybe the webteam will read this here.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE STOP LETTING THE GUESTS POST!!! MOST OF THEM ARE MUTT'S!!!
                          FOR HE WHO SERVES HIS FELLOWS IS OF ALL HIS FELLOWS GREATEST

IACOJ

Comment

Originally posted by redneckemt
                            Well maybe the webteam will read this here.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE STOP LETTING THE GUESTS POST!!! MOST OF THEM ARE MUTT'S!!!
                            They really are not "guests". They are members that the web team has not updated yet.
                            Just someone trying to help! (And by the way....Thanks for YOUR help!)

Aggressive does not have to equal stupid.

** "The comments made here are this person's views and possibly that of the organizations to which I am affiliated" **

Comment

Hello Webteam...anybody there...anybody?

DEAR WEBTEAM! I CAN NOT POST A NEW THREAD. AS I UNDERSTAND IT...MANY OTHER MEMBERS HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE...CAN YOU INVESTIGATE THIS PROBLEM.

MEMBERS ARE BECOMING VERY FRUSTRATED BY YOUR FAILURE TO RESPOND TO E-MAILS AND PMs REGARDING THIS ONGOING ISSUE.

COMPLAINTS HAVE BEEN POSTED ABOUT THIS "GLITCH" FOR WEEKS...YES WEEKS!
                              IT IS VERY DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND THE LACK OF A REPLY FROM THE ADMINISTRATION OF THESE FORUMS...
                              Last edited by NJFFSA16; 11-15-2006, 11:16 AM. Reason: SPELLING

Comment

Dude, there are problems that have been going on for YEARS that the webteam is ignoring. Don't hold your breath on something thats only been broke for weeks.
                                Even the burger-flippers at McDonald's probably have some McWackers.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X