Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• webteam
    replied
    Doesnt happen all the time, meaning sometimes you can post new threads in specific cats and other times not?

Leave a comment:

• needlejockey
    replied
    Webteam,

I'm still having the posting a new thread problem. Same symptoms as everyone else. Doesn't happen all the time, but enough times to frustrate.

Leave a comment:

• webteam
    replied
    TFPD, please send us your userid/password via PM

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• tfpd109
    replied
    I only have a problem posting a new thread, not a post.... I just tried in the Illinois forum and it wouldn't let me..... help, please

Leave a comment:

• webteam
    replied
    Please try now folks

Leave a comment:

• webteam
    replied
    Folks

Please see previous threads. We're upgrading the forums in the coming weeks. We hope this resolves an otherwise odd problem some users are experiencing. Also try clearing your cache if you're using AOL.

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• FTMPTB15
    replied
    Originally posted by NJFFSA16
    I also have had problems posting new threads. After I submit the material...the page either goes blank..or an error message appears, stating the webpage you are trying to access is unavailable.

If I attempt to repost the material...it tells me that it is a duplicate thread. This has occurred on many, many attempts at posting new threads.

NJ
    Yea.. I second, third, fourth, and fifth that comment! In fact, I'm really suprised this comment even posted!

Leave a comment:

• NJFFSA16
    replied
    I also have had problems posting new threads. After I submit the material...the page either goes blank..or an error message appears, stating the webpage you are trying to access is unavailable.

If I attempt to repost the material...it tells me that it is a duplicate thread. This has occurred on many, many attempts at posting new threads.

NJ

Leave a comment:

• HenryChan
    started a topic Problems Posting

Problems Posting

I cannot post a new thread on about 90% of these boards. Is there something wrong? I keep receiving a "this thread is a duplicate..." when it's not. What's going on?

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X