Problems Posting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems Posting

I cannot post a new thread on about 90% of these boards. Is there something wrong? I keep receiving a "this thread is a duplicate..." when it's not. What's going on?
    Local 2068

I also have had problems posting new threads. After I submit the material...the page either goes blank..or an error message appears, stating the webpage you are trying to access is unavailable.

If I attempt to repost the material...it tells me that it is a duplicate thread. This has occurred on many, many attempts at posting new threads.

NJ
    Proudly serving as the IACOJ Minister of Information & Propoganda!
    Be Safe! Lookouts-Awareness-Communications-Escape Routes-Safety Zones

*Gathering Crust Since 1968*
    On the web at www.section2wildfire.com

Comment

Originally posted by NJFFSA16
      I also have had problems posting new threads. After I submit the material...the page either goes blank..or an error message appears, stating the webpage you are trying to access is unavailable.

If I attempt to repost the material...it tells me that it is a duplicate thread. This has occurred on many, many attempts at posting new threads.

NJ
      Yea.. I second, third, fourth, and fifth that comment! In fact, I'm really suprised this comment even posted!
      Do it because you love it, not because you love being seen doing it.

Comment

Folks

Please see previous threads. We're upgrading the forums in the coming weeks. We hope this resolves an otherwise odd problem some users are experiencing. Also try clearing your cache if you're using AOL.

Thanks

Comment

Please try now folks

Comment

I only have a problem posting a new thread, not a post.... I just tried in the Illinois forum and it wouldn't let me..... help, please

Comment

TFPD, please send us your userid/password via PM

Thanks

Comment

Webteam,

I'm still having the posting a new thread problem. Same symptoms as everyone else. Doesn't happen all the time, but enough times to frustrate.
                Fir Na Tine
                Fir Na Au Saol

Comment

Doesnt happen all the time, meaning sometimes you can post new threads in specific cats and other times not?

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X