Posting on the Main Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Folks

We're about to upgrade the entire registration system in the coming weeks...this will resolve all of these issues. This will upgrade us to the most current version of VBulletin and add alot more reg options, including tying your Firehouse Magazine subscription to your account and more.

WebTeam

Comment

Thank you for the update.
      September 11th - Never Forget

I respect firefighters and emergency workers worldwide. Thank you for what you do.

Sheri
      IACOJ CRUSTY CONVENTION CHAIR
      Honorary Flatlander

RAY WAS HERE FIRST

Comment

Thanks for the update. I was just about to call for a search party.
        ullrichk
        a.k.a.
        perfesser

a ship in a harbor is safe. . . but that's not what ships are for

Comment

Commence to postin !!!!!!

[b]IT's FIXED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAW ! and thanks WT !
          IACOJ both divisions and PROUD OF IT !
          Pardon me sir.. .....but I believe we are all over here !
          ATTENTION ALL SHOPPERS: Will the dead horse please report to the forums.(thanks Motown)
          RAY WAS HERE 08/28/05
          LETHA' FOREVA' ! 010607
          I'm sorry, I haven't been paying much attention for the last 3 hours.....what were we discussing?
          "but I guarentee you I will FF your arse off" from>
          http://www.firehouse.com/forums/show...60#post1137060post 115

Comment

No, it ain't.

Birken

Comment

Sorry Birken ..............it worked for me.................I hope they get it fixed for you too.
              ATTENTION ALL SHOPPERS: Will the dead horse please report to the forums.(thanks Motown)
              RAY WAS HERE 08/28/05
              LETHA' FOREVA' ! 010607
              I'm sorry, I haven't been paying much attention for the last 3 hours.....what were we discussing?

Comment

Originally posted by FTMPTB15
                I think I figured out the problem last night. Here's the deal, when you try to post a new thread you must first say the alphabet backwards to make sure you haven't had "too many drinks." Once you pass that little gem of-a-test, next you must compose your message, backwards. So.. "I can't post a thread" would actually look like "daerht a tsop t'nac I". BEFORE you click the holiest of holy "Submit Reply" button, you must first: turn in your chair eight (8) times counterclockwise, and then turn eight (8) time clockwise to equal everything out. (I dunno.. it wouldn't work unless I turned clockwise also) Then, you must make a Dove bird-call sound twice. After all this, you may proceed to the Submit Reply button while making this face: (I found that making this particular face has the most success... YES, I did try others..)

Good luck, I hope those instructions are clear.

Please, please, please, please, please DONT EVER DO THAT AGAIN!!!! (now going to change my pants)

Comment

I still can't start a thread...

Comment

Still can't post one, either..................
                    The comments made by me are my opinions only. They DO NOT reflect the opinions of my employer(s). If you have an issue with something I may say, take it up with me, either by posting in the forums, emailing me through my profile, or PMing me through my profile.
                    We are all adults so there is no need to act like a child........
                    IACOJ

Comment

The Webteam fixed the posting error for my account a few weeks ago but it does not work now.
                      Last edited by KenNFD1219; 10-25-2006, 05:48 PM.
                      -------------------
                      "The most mediocre man or woman can suddenly seem dynamic, forceful, and decisive if he or she is mean enough." from "Crazy Bosses"
                      -----------------------------------------------
                      Genius has its limits, but stupidity is boundless.

Comment

ditto..................dang it !
                        RAY WAS HERE 08/28/05
                        LETHA' FOREVA' ! 010607

Comment

I don't suppose there's anyone here who can surrogate-post a thread for me since I seem to be cut off again as well. . .
                          ullrichk
                          a.k.a.
                          perfesser

a ship in a harbor is safe. . . but that's not what ships are for

Comment

New Threads issue

Well, I can't say I make that many posts... yuck, yuck, yuck.

I've had the "new thread" problem for the last 3-4 weeks. 99% of my attempts to start new threads, wind up as a blank page. When I attempt to repost...it tells me I've posted a duplicate thread. Clearing the cache isn't the answer. I've used up to 6 different PCs at my employer's location in attempts to post new threads...with the same NON-result.

Posting replies to any existing thread has not been an issue...only posting NEW THREADS. My PM to the webteam was not answered... and that irritates me.

Yes...webteam...I am frustrated. Any progress?
                            Proudly serving as the IACOJ Minister of Information & Propoganda!
                            Be Safe! Lookouts-Awareness-Communications-Escape Routes-Safety Zones

*Gathering Crust Since 1968*
                            On the web at www.section2wildfire.com

Comment

Same problem here. The Webteam "fixed" the issue last month, but that only lasted a few weeks.

No reply from the Webteam, which bugs me even more than not being able to start a new thread.
                              -------------------
                              "The most mediocre man or woman can suddenly seem dynamic, forceful, and decisive if he or she is mean enough." from "Crazy Bosses"
                              -----------------------------------------------
                              Genius has its limits, but stupidity is boundless.

Comment

To quote Pink Floyd...

"Is there anybody out there?"

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse