Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UTah-Logan House Fire

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • UTah-Logan House Fire

    Overheated Wood-Burning Stove Ignites House Fire
    Save It Email It Print It
    (KUTV) LOGAN, Utah Crews responded to a house from in Logan early Saturday morning.

    The incident happened just after midnight at 485 West Center Street. Investigators said the family had been using their wood burning stove all evening. When it became too hot, the heat to spread and a fire eventually ignited outside the stove.

    The blaze moved throughout the home causing about $40,000 in damage.

    One person was home at the time of the fire and was able to get out without any injuries.
    Front line since 1983 and still going strong

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X