Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bunnell Fla--Laundromat Fire

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bunnell Fla--Laundromat Fire

    Fire shuts down Bunnell laundromat


    Staff Report

    Last update: 07 September 2003


    BUNNELL -- A loose gas connection on a clothes dryer Saturday afternoon caused a fire that shut down Bunnell Cleaners and Laundromat, Fire Department officials said.

    Firefighters wouldn't put a dollar estimate on the damage, but said the U.S. 1 business would be closed indefinitely.

    The fire began when gas escaping from a loose hose was ignited by a pilot light in the dryer. Twenty-five firefighters from four Flagler County fire departments put out the blaze.

    Bunnell Fire Department officials said they were surprised a fire started at the location because they had checked it about 30 minutes earlier when neighbors complained about chemical smells in a unit next door. Firefighters said the chemical smell came from cleaning solvents.
    09-11 .. 343 "All Gave Some..Some Gave ALL" God Bless..R.I.P.
    ------------------------------
    IACOJ Minister of Southern Comfort
    "Purple Hydrant" Recipient (3 Times)
    BMI Investigator
    ------------------------------
    The comments, opinions, and positions expressed here are mine. They are expressed respectfully, in the spirit of safety and progress. They do not reflect the opinions or positions of my employer or my department.

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X