Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

bad smoke detector's cause person to jump

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • bad smoke detector's cause person to jump

    n.dotgor street 2 story brick and wood apartment. smoke detectors in three units not working. one second floor tennant jumped and suffered minor injuries. there were no batteries in the detectors.i unit totaled by fire 4 others by smoke and water. early morning 2 alaem fire 8 engines 2 ladders 1 rescue 2 bc
    woodleaf drive off albemarle road. 2 story wood apartment. curling iron left on bed started single alaem fire. damage to one room. engines23,3,15 ladder 23
    113 s. clarkson street. the charlotte pipe foundry. working tar fire in duct and fans. full first alarm plus s/c for tankers. still working at this tme

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X