No announcement yet.

Where are all the wisconsinites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I understand where your comming from bro, This has been going on for a long time and has been very slow getting there. Yes progress has been slow but there has been some movement, not much but some. I would be suprised if we ever see the entire task force program fully up and running. Funds will dry up like always or the state will **** it away, or they will cut it because it will be to costly. All I can say is even if it doesn't get off the ground, we got alot of training, resources and equipment out of the deal....which we could not have gotten within our current budget.. It will be interesting to see what happens to the hazmat teams and if those remain funded at the current level.
    Dam I hate politicians......
    Be SAFE!!! Go home when your shift is done and enjoy life.
    This is MY OPINION and ONLY MINE.
    Not my Departments/IAFF/WPFF

Comment

• hey guys.. i'm still alive.. just staying low.. I'll be home for cable.. Just finished up my DoD Haz-Mat Technician and Pumper Driver/Operator courses and just about to test for my Mobile Water Supply course.

-Damien

Comment

• Hey guys.
        I live in so, milwaukee and recently got hired as poc.I should start training first week in jan.I can't wait to meet the guys and get started..

bob

Comment

• Originally posted by robertmm View Post
          Hey guys.
          I live in so, milwaukee and recently got hired as poc.I should start training first week in jan.I can't wait to meet the guys and get started..

bob
          I work there. It's a great place to be. The full timers are all pretty old and have seen a lot of action. So you will get a lot of good training. You and your group will probably be training on your own for the first couple of weeks. Then you will join the other POC's every Saturday. I forgot what we needed to do before we got pagers. It will take a couple months of training and then a ladder test where they have you do single-man raises before you can report to the scene of a fire. Looks like I'll see you soon though.

Comment

• Originally posted by clark918 View Post
            I work there. It's a great place to be. The full timers are all pretty old and have seen a lot of action. So you will get a lot of good training. You and your group will probably be training on your own for the first couple of weeks. Then you will join the other POC's every Saturday. I forgot what we needed to do before we got pagers. It will take a couple months of training and then a ladder test where they have you do single-man raises before you can report to the scene of a fire. Looks like I'll see you soon though.
            Thanks.
            Man, i have so many questions to ask about all the little details for poc's.
            Do you live IN s,milw or near by?

Comment

• I live in Oak Creek. Just PM me any questions that you have and I would be glad to answer.

Comment

• pm sent.........

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                Working...