Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AMESSER2340
    replied
    Hey firenresq77, I just took pictures of all the trucks from Wears Valley, TN today! They have an International/KME engine, a Ford/Pierce engine, a Chevrolet/American LaFrance minipumper, a Ford L800 tanker, a Chevrolet pickup truck, and a Chevrolet quick response vehicle. Which one of these trucks came from your department in Ohio, and what department are you a member of? Give me an email address and I'll send you the pictures of their trucks.

Thanks!

Andrew M.

Leave a comment:

• SharpTJ
    replied
    Originally posted by firenresq77
    I am trying to get ahold of someone from the Wear Valley Fire Department to find out some information on a truck they used have that was originally ours.......

Is anyone on here from Wear Valley or have a contact number or email address for the Chief??????
    Wears Valley is about 20 min northwest of here...I will see if I can get come contact info for you..

John

Leave a comment:

• firenresq77
    started a topic Anyone in/near Wear Valley FD?????

Anyone in/near Wear Valley FD?????

I am trying to get ahold of someone from the Wear Valley Fire Department to find out some information on a truck they used have that was originally ours.......

Is anyone on here from Wear Valley or have a contact number or email address for the Chief??????

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X