Anyone in/near Wear Valley FD?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone in/near Wear Valley FD?????

I am trying to get ahold of someone from the Wear Valley Fire Department to find out some information on a truck they used have that was originally ours.......

Is anyone on here from Wear Valley or have a contact number or email address for the Chief??????
    The comments made by me are my opinions only. They DO NOT reflect the opinions of my employer(s). If you have an issue with something I may say, take it up with me, either by posting in the forums, emailing me through my profile, or PMing me through my profile.
    We are all adults so there is no need to act like a child........
    IACOJ

Originally posted by firenresq77
    I am trying to get ahold of someone from the Wear Valley Fire Department to find out some information on a truck they used have that was originally ours.......

Is anyone on here from Wear Valley or have a contact number or email address for the Chief??????
    Wears Valley is about 20 min northwest of here...I will see if I can get come contact info for you..

John

Comment

Hey firenresq77, I just took pictures of all the trucks from Wears Valley, TN today! They have an International/KME engine, a Ford/Pierce engine, a Chevrolet/American LaFrance minipumper, a Ford L800 tanker, a Chevrolet pickup truck, and a Chevrolet quick response vehicle. Which one of these trucks came from your department in Ohio, and what department are you a member of? Give me an email address and I'll send you the pictures of their trucks.

Thanks!

Andrew M.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
      Working...